A violent death.

{ unedited}

Before anything, this chapter contains a little scene of detailed gore which can be related to the game and anime, Corpse Party. If you dislike gore and all, I suggest you skip this chapter.
~ Nightmare-sama

[ Song of the chapter : Sweet Dreams ( Are made of this. ) - Eurythmics. ]

A k a z a w a , M i y u k i .

< 8 : 1 6 p.m., Monday ; Classroom. >

Yaaaaaaawn. It's crappy Monday, again. Once again, I was stuck in class, forced to hear a lecture from the teacher as my eyes were slowly closing. I've been staying at the Sakamaki household this weekend and it isn't fun as you think. Whenever I awaken, I wake up to see Laito standing beside my bed. Second, Reiji is too strict and mother-like. Third, Shuu does nothing at all which annoys the hell out of me once I asked him to clean his bedroom. Fourth, Kanato keeps telling me that I'll be his precious doll one day. Fifth, Ayato, being the arrogant bastard he is, threw a basketball that came out of nowhere ] at me. Lastly, Subaru went on a rampage and eventually broke my closet. Not cool. I sighed as I was staring blankly at the board. Unluckily, I was seated next to a Mukami, so-called Yuma. What annoyed me the most was that there was a female student flirting with him, which distracted me. My icy blue eyes looked to the clock. Ugh, was this subject ever going to end? And I'm in a good mood to skip classes. Just 15 more minutes.
"C'mon, Yuma.~ Just-"
"Shut up."
"Quit playing hard-to-get!~ I know you want me-"
"Shut up."
"Come on-"
"Shut up."
"Yuma--"
Snap.
What the-? I looked to my side to see that Yuma had broken a pen. And for a second there, I thought Yuma had broken the girl's neck.
"If you don't shut up, you'll end up like this pen 'ere, got it?" He stated calmly, as his expression was stoic and all. I begged to differ, I knew not to mess with him. Back at the Mukami household, he did rampages too. Wow, if it were possible Subaru and Yuma would make the best of friends. I'd rather be playing cards right now than hear their conversation, it was pointless. Apparently, this woman trying to get Yuma is a cheerleader. What are the fuckin' odds?

The bell rang.

And with that, I had the urge to do the shmoney dance. But apparently, with all these people slash vampires, I couldn't. Goddammit. I rushed out the room, my books in hand. I walked to my locker, opened it and shoved my books in. Once I did, I closed it and locked it.

"In a hurry are we, Akazawa?"
I jumped in surprise.

"Class president!" I stuttered, faking a smile. Tell me she isn't suspicious. Please tell me she isn't suspicious.

"What's up with you, Akazawa? You seem tense." She pushed her glasses up.

This woman right here is Tsukino, Ashley. Strict class president, but actually kind. You could say she was a perfect class president. Smart, pretty, kind, all that shit.

"Oh nothing! Just nervous since I've heard that the teacher would be giving a pop quiz, as I've overheard students say." I lied.

"Is that so?" She asked, her eyes full of innocence. Woah! She's buying it?

"Uh-huh! Well, nice talking to 'ya, But I've gotta run! See 'ya!" I waved and ran.

"Wait! Akazawa!" She called out. GODDAMMIT.

"YEAH!?" I yelled, although the frustration in my voice wasn't audible. Although, I did earn glares and Shushes from student.

"You better be careful." She said, running up to me. Ha?

"What do you mean?" I ask, my head tilting. Is something up?

"Well, there is something up. A student... Let's say, she's been gone - missing, for 3 days." She started.