An Eventful Day

{ edited }

falling in love is not an option in this hell.

either  fight  or be
fooled。❞

A k a z a w a , M i y u k i .

< 19 : 26 ;; streets. >

Dried leaves flew free into the night's atmosphere. The city that held many people was busy as always with its people roaming around the streets with calm.

All except–

All except–

"Excuse– Ah! Sorry!" 

Locks of auburn fluttered in the wind along with a scarf as a girl no older than 16 ran while apologizing to the others she had caused trouble to.

'Crap! I'm running late!' I screamed at myself, mentally.

Yes, I, Miyuki Akazawa, is a complete idiot. I was running late, and damn, I was embarrassing myself enough!

'Yes. . Yes. . . . ! Almost there!'

Nearing the road with rushing cars, I (being more of an idiot, ten points to me!) ran across the road. Obviously, I wasn't the only girl late for school slash work– in the evening.

"GET OUT THE WAY, BRAT!" A woman pushed me in the middle of the road, running across the street without getting hit.

"Eek!" Crying out by the cursed action, I could only watch the woman continue on with running. Sure, I managed to stay on my feet, but the car coming right for me didn't sto–

Wait.

WHAT!?

Eyes widened, I could only watch my fate, while I stood, frozen in fear.

Closer, and closer.

I could imagine the newspaper slowly sliding out of a printer later in the morning, 'Stupid school girl gets hit by a car and dies!' Great, that is not how I want to die!

There it was. The car. The stupid car coming in for the prey, AKA me.

Eyes fluttering shut, I hold onto my bag containing the many books for school.

Twenty seconds or so passed, only to realize the impact wasn't coming.

Eyes fluttering open, my honey–colored irises meet with an icy, yet single eye. The many strands of blonde hair move in sync with the breeze.