Scumbags.

{ unedited}

A k a z a w a , M i y u k i .

< 1 : 5 0 p.m. , Thursday ; Akazawa Residence. >

My eyes fluttered open as all I saw was the curtains brightened up a bit as it was indeed afternoon. I looked to my alarm clock, it overlooked: "1:50 pm." I was indeed correct. I decided to head downstairs for a snack, yet I was stopped as I had felt a pair of arms around my waist. I turned to see the man who saved me from those street thugs, plus the one who had sucked my blood, Sakamaki Shuu. Blood had rushed over to my cheeks at this. He's still here? Geez, he's really lazy! Luckily, his arms weren't very attached to my waist anymore so I had detached them away, grabbed my phone and walked to the door slowly and silently. I had left the room without making a sound and hurried away to the kitchen. Cheshire was currently on the couch, sleeping. As I passed by the window, a beam of sunlight had flashed to my eyes.
"Ugh, stupid sunlight." I hissed and hurried away to the kitchen. "Cheshire, C'mere!" I called out silently, yet enough for the cat to hear. The cat perked its head up and followed behind.
"You must be hungry right? Stupid Shiro.." I sighed silently, before grabbing the cat food he left and filling the bowl. After, I placed it in front of the cat. I had then walked to the fridge and opened it. Grabbing some chips, I sat down to those kind of chairs at bars and leaned against the table while opening my phone. Apparently I had received a text from Kido.

"To: MIYUKI AKAZAWA
From: Kimura, Kido.

Hey! How are you feeling, Mi-chan? (=゚ω゚)ノ Sorry, I haven't called you yet, got busy and I had to take care of Hibiya, the idiotic brother of mine! GAH, HE IS SUCH A BRAT!! Anyways... [ THAT MOOD DROP THO!! ] Call or text Alrighty???"

I smiled at how Kido was worried about me, but the thought that Kido had told Shuu about my adress? Not cool. I realized that the text was a few hours ago.

"To: Kimura, Kido.
From: MIYUKI AKAZAWA.

TRAITOR! YOU TOLD SHUU ABOUT MY ADRESS???? WHYYYY??? I WAS CHASED BY STREET THUGS AND YOU TELL HIM MY STREET ADRESS???? IM SOBBING WHY???? WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???? HE COULD COME AT MY HOUSE EVERY OFTEN AND OH-I-DONT-KNOW... MAYBE RAPE ME!? DUDE, I SWEAR IM SCREAMING"

I pressed send. And now to eat my chips peacefully. I looked to see Cheshire finished eating the cat food, as I walked away to the couch. I opened the TV while Cheshire crawled up beside me. I looked back at the time. It read: "2:20 pm." Huh, too much time to relax. I wondered how Shuu was doing, but apparently thought that he was obviously sleeping. That's what he did always didn't he? Now, I wonder what the Mukami's are doing.
Beep.
I grabbed my phone to see that Kido had replied. Oh, she's awake? It's practically the middle of the night- well, for us night students that is.

"From: Kimura, Kido
To: MIYUKI AKAZAWA.

Grab your laptop and I'll explain in a video call!!"

My laptop? But that's where Shuu is, my room. I sighed, as I stood up and walked to the stairs. I opened my bedroom door silently and slowly. Luckily, Shuu was still asleep. I walked to my desk quietly and grabbed my laptop along with my charger. I immediately ran quietly to the door and closed it. With that, I hurried away to the couch and opened my laptop. I missed it a bunch. I turned my laptop on and waited for the screen to light up. I logged in and looked to see notifications on missed video calls. A video call request popped up on the screen as I pressed to accept the call. Kido popped up on the screen, I did too.
"Mi-chan, shush and let me explain!"
"Alright, you got my attention."
"An unknown caller called my cellphone and I didn't know if I should answer or not. But what if it was something important? I did, and so realized Shuu-san was calling. I firstly asked how he got my number, but he replied with him looking at your phone contacts-"
"He hacked in my phone!? That little-"
"Let me finish!"
"...."
"So then he asked me what your address was, and of course I asked why. He told me what happened to you and I eventually told him. Got it?"
I sighed. Guess I should actually apologize for freaking out on her like that once I texted her back.
"Oh... Makes sense. And uh... I'm sor-"
And suddenly, the call ended.
"What the-?"
Kido ended the call? Is she upset with me? Geez, I was about to apologize! Ugh. I sighed as closed my laptop shut. My phone beeped. I opened my phone to see Kido texted.