Cows & Nostalgia

{ edited}

A k a z a w a , M i y u k i .

< 17 : 24 ; ? >

"Miyuki," A voice called out from the darkness.

'What in the. . ?' I thought to myself as I tried to move a muscle. But I couldn't.

"Miyuki." The voice repeated as it echoes through the void.

I try my best to speak, but– I couldn't.

"Wake up." The voice commanded as two red dots appeared from a distance. Squinting, I try to make out what the hell was ahead.

Before I knew it, something had wrapped around my neck and tightened. With the tenacious grip, my lungs ached for air.

I, on the other hand, was stiff as I felt my blood go cold. My vision blurred as everything was once again fading to black– before a malevolent serpent came to view as its mouth opened wide, revealing its venom–filled canines.

 My vision blurred as everything was once again fading to black– before a malevolent serpent came to view as its mouth opened wide, revealing its venom–filled canines

My eyes shot open as I sat up, coughing to no such mercy while gripping onto the sheets that covered my body.

'Wait– Sheets?' I question myself in thought as my gaze travelled through the chambers that kept me captive. Then it hit me.

Near death experience, the Mukami's, my phone and being knocked out

The first thing on my mind was escape. The second was calling the police and arresting these good–for–nothing creeps with handsome faces.

Slipping out of the sheets, I head to the door.

"Jackpot." I mutter, twisting the doorknob.

"Oh? Awake already?"

A familiar voice with such an amount of cockiness is heard from behind me as I immediately turn around, expression mixed with shock, confusion and fear.