Scared to death

{ unedited}

[ Song of the chapter : Fireskies - ARVFZ ]

A k a z a w a , M i y u k i .

< 1 0 : 5 4 a.m., Wednesday ; Roof >

And I knew I was screwed, big time.

But nevertheless, I didn't stop struggling for freedom. Muffled screaming could be heard as the stranger covered my mouth.

Without hesitation, I stepped on the stranger's foot quite hardly, lucky for him or her, I was wearing high-heeled today.

"Ow! Miyuki, goddammit! I'm saving your life here!"

Huh? That voice. . .

No way!

Pushing the stranger away, I gasped for air.
"You're an idiot! You scared the hell out of me!"
"You scared me too, stupid! You aren't allowed to be on the roof anymore!"
"Huh?"
"Didn't you hear what the principal said? Off limits, dude! If you don't get the hell out of here now, you'll be expelled!"
"Are you kidding!? Let's go!"
"Exactly what I've been trying to do."
And to make things clear, Kido just saved my ass from getting expelled.

"Where do we eat now?" I asked, panting.
"The cafeteria. . ?" She replied, gasping for air.
"But that's where all the kids are." I whined.
"Not buts, we have to!" Kido grabbed my arm and dragged me to the cafeteria.

I'm having a bad feeling about this.

Entering the cafeteria, students walked to their seats, lined up for food, talked to their friends, flirted with the heartthrobs of the school; AKA, the Sakamaki brothers and Mukami brothers.

Oh, what a day.

"Hey! There's Chitose! Let's go sit with him!" Kido grinned, teasing.
"Not a good joke, dude." I sighed.
"Come on! Let's go revive the ship!" Kido whined, pulling my arm. I didn't move.
"No. I'm heading that way, idiot!" I hissed, dragging Kido instead. By our luck, we passed by the Sakamaki's table.

"Hey Chisana!" Ayato called out, but I remained expressionless as if I heard nothing.
"Don't look at him, Miyuki. Don't you dare." I muttered under my breath.
"Uh, Mi-chan? The Devils are calling you. . ." Kido interrupted softly.
"I know that." I replied, shortly.

But some jocks were in the way. I smell trouble.

"Don't bother them, Miyuki! They're just trouble!"

"No, go tap their shoulders and kick them in the nuts to show 'em who's boss!"

Of course, being the mischievous girl I am, I walked over and tapped their shoulders.

"Huh? Oh! It's you, the mischief girl." One of them grinned.
"Yeah, but can you do a favor and. . . You know, get out of the way?" I smiled, innocently with a hint of threat in my voice.
"Oh no, I have something better in store for you. How about I give you a kiss, babe?" The jock asked, smiling.
I had all the words to describe the jock.
Ew. Disgusting. Filthy. Perverted. Going-to-be-dead-soon.

"Aw! That's sweet, dude! How about I give you. . . A punch in the face?" I replied, sweetly and threateningly.
The jock simply frowned in return.
"You wanna go?" He hissed.
"Hm? What happened to your disgusting acting, ah?" I smiled mockingly.
"That's it." He cracked his knuckles as I grew excited to go beat someone up.

"Oi! You! You can't hit a girl!" A voice yelled, I recognize this as Kou Mukami's.
"Tough luck! I can." The jock answered, grinning at me.
"Chisana! Get away from there!" Ayato yelled from the crowd.
"I can take him. I've beaten worse losers." I yawned.

"Loser!? LOSER MY ASS!" With that, the jock ran forwards as I quickly hurried to the side once he was near. Once his head was closer to me, I hit his head rather hardly with my elbow. In conclusion to this, the jock fell to the ground.

"No way, dude! This chick's stronger than you!" Someone yelled from the crowd.
"Shut up!" The jock yelled, standing.
"Aw! Did daddy hurt his head?" I teased, grinning proudly.
"I'll put you to sleep, bitch!" He yelled, not giving up just yet while running quickly.
"Not quite," I whispered before moving to the side.

Crash! He went hitting on a wall.
[ My puns are disgusting. ]

Other students went "Ooh, that's gotta hurt." While others were clapping.

I gasped once I felt someone grabbing my arms. One of the jocks grabbed my arms and held them tightly. Hey! No fair!

"Come on, dude! Get the girl already!" The other jock yelled.
"Alright! Good job, mate!" The jock grinned.
"Oh fuck." I cursed under my breath.

No, this is not how I die!

Remembering I was wearing heels today, I quickly stepped on the other jock's foot.

An unmanly scream was heard as I felt the arms holding my arms loosen. Quickly, I pushed the other jock away and raised my fist to punch the jock.

But unusually. . . The jock caught it.

"Uh oh."

The jock pulled my arm and held me closer, I had a bad feeling about this.

"I told you to follow our orders, look at you now." He whispered, smirking.
"Yeah. Look at me now, about to punch your goddamned stomach!" I yelled, immediately pushing my other fist to the jock's stomach.

His grip loosened and so I kicked him to the ground.

But then, I felt someone tap my shoulder. Readying myself, I pushed my fist to the person behind me. Unluckily, the person caught it. And to my surprise, it was the youngest brother of the Mukami brothers.

A shocked expression plastered on my face as Azusa held my fist in his cold palm.

"Let's go now, Akazawa-san." He stated, softly. Turning around, I looked to see the jock angrier than a bull.

"But--"
"Let him get in trouble himself, the principal's coming." Azusa whispered and dragged me out of the cafeteria.

Looks like I'm not eating lunch today.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nightmare here!

Sorry for the short-ish chapter! It's 6 am around here, and it's Valentine's Day. D-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g!
Anyways, should I make a Valentine Special? Maybe I should. . . SHOULD I?

Oh screw it, fine.

It might be late though.

And, I'm off to make one.

• NIGHTMARE SIGNED OUT •