December 24th - Christmas!

Merry Christmas my friends!
_____________________

Alexander POV

Today was the day we've been waiting for. It's Christmas. I looked at Magnus who was bringing out the presents.

We decided to celebrate on both places. We will have dinner here, which means I'm the cooker. After we ate, we'll go to Isabelle. That's how we see both houses.

I was still in the kitchen, preparing the food. The table was set and every light string was on. It seemed perfect. Everything was ready. I startled as I felt cold arms hugging me from behind.

"I'm excited to see Isabelle and Simon." he said. I smiled.

"Me too." I answered. "I'm sure it will be an awesome evening." I added. Magnus laughed.

"Of course." he said. "I'm celebrating with my favorite person so it has to be." he said. I turned around and also wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you, Magnus." I said. He smiled and kissed me softly.

"I love you too, Alexander." he answered after our lips separated. "So, how's the turkey." he asked with a grin. I broke away from him and looked into the oven.

"Hot." I said. Magnus laughed.

"I know something else that's hot." he said. I grinned.

"Me too." I said. "The potato's in the pot." I laughed. Magnus rolled his eyes laughing and boxed me.

3rd Person

The doorbell rang and Alec saw Magnus storming towards the door.

"I'll open it.", he said. Alec just nodded and got the turkey out of the oven. He pulled off his gloves and joined Magnus.

"Hello big bro!", Izzy exclaimed and pulled Alec into a hug.

"Hey!", Simon said and greeted Magnus.

"Wow, your apartment looks amazing!", Isabelle said.

"Better than yours?", Magnus asked with a grin.

"I doubt that.", Simon chuckled and got rid of his shoes.

"Is the turkey ready yet ?", Magnus asked.

"Yeah but it's probably still too hot to be eaten. Maybe we should take a look at the house first." Alec answered with a bright smile.

"Yes!", Isabelle replied, "So how's the plan?"

"Let's just look at the house and have dinner later.", Alec suggested. With a shrug, Isabelle and Simon followed Magnus and Alec into the living room where they saw the gigantic Christmas tree which was beautifully decorated.

"So, that's our Christmas area."; Magnus said. Simon walked around the room with wide eyes.
Everything seemed to be sparkling.

"This is beautiful!"; Isabelle said while looking around.

"I know it is.", Magnus said, laughing.

"I think now we should have dinner, the turkey must have cooled down a little by now. ", Alec said and guided everyone else to the dining room. The turkey smelled delicious and it teasted even better.

"That was amazing, I am absolutely full.", Simon said and burped. Magnus smiled and blew a little kiss in Alec's direction. Isabelle shot a questionning gaze first at Alec and then at Simon who just shrugged and didn't seem to care.

"Okay, let's get going."; Alec said and grabbed his phone. Twenty minutes later they all arrived at Isabelles house.

"Now show us what you got!", Magnus said competitively.