烦 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

Start from the beginning

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closing to him.

I squeezed the bottle to where two drops went into each eye. "I don't care if we are arguing take what keeps you working like a normal human being."

"Okay mom." He said in a sarcastic tone and shook his head.

"Now let go of me." I tried pulling away from him but instead he grabbed my shirt and pulled my face down to the same level as his face.

"I missed you."

"I didn't miss you." I mugged him.

"Alright then." He pushed me away and stood up before walking past me and out the bathroom.

I narrowed my eyes before following him. He laid on the bed on his stomach so I crawled on his back and laid my head in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too."

"Get yo fucking shoes off my bed." He said in a demanding tone.

"Always ruining the moment." I told him.

"Thats my job." He rolled over.

I untied my shoes and slid them off before getting back in the bed.

"You gon' apologize to me or what?" I asked him.

"My bad." He gave me a thumbs up and the most fakest smile ever.

"Thats not an apology." I frowned. "Say, im sorry dallas for making you feel like you was doing too much for me and that I didn't take you serious, because without you my life would be hell."

"And admit that you love me."

"Got to much dip on ya chip." He raised his eyebrows at me before rubbing on my thigh.

"So you don't love me?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I don't know what love is... so I'm not just about to throw that title out there until i know for sure."

I smiled and rolled on top of him. "You just admitted that we are one."

"No I didn't." He laughed.

"You did! You just told me you wasn't gonna tell me you loved me until you knew for sure." I poked his side. "So that mean later on you're going to tell me you love me!"

"No." He grabbed my hand because i kept poking him.

"Tobias savior williams has a heart!" I semi shouted.

"Can i tell you something?" He scratched his neck.

"What is it?" I looked up at him.

"I didn't tell you about my grandma because I wasn't over the fact that she's gone... i know it was a couple years ago but that shit still fresh in my heart." He nodded.

"I understand... I didn't want you to tell me upfront i just didn't want to never know either." I sighed. "Can i tell you something?"

"It depends.. if it's about a damn polly pocket, no."

I laughed. "Its not. I didn't used to wanna be around you, you know? But i feel like we've gotten to the point to where we can you know.. actually act like a civilized w-."

He cut me off by grabbing my throat pulling my face down to his. "I know what i want." He told me. "I'm just not about to rush into anything."

Waterfalls

I laid my head on his chest once he let my neck go. "I wanna start again.."

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yea.. we got a few more days left in this year and we gotta hit two hundred before the end."

This is where things get difficult.

$$$
Chapter 21 and no sexual content, cute.
Anyways i love the drama I've created for this.
Let the elimination game begin!

Anyways