"Runaway"

P'Mark dragged me out of the room by grabbing my arm. I followed hi.

I can't fight him I want to but he is stronger than me. I am trying to free myself from his grip but all my efforts have failed.

He had a very creepy smile on his face. He looked very scary. I didn’t dare to speak up.

P'Mark got up, went to my back and pinned both of my hands from behind with one of his hands. And his other hand tucked my hair behind my ears.

"I will show you your real place, you fag ...you piece of shit," - said Mark.

"what are you saying phi, i don't understand,"  - I said while crying my lungs out.

"You, don't play that innocent look game with me...that doesn’t work on me, you slut!  All you do is whore yourself out to him, but don't worry, after today you will forget about him" - said Mark.

"you a a aare scaring me phi!  I am so sorry! whatever I did I’m so sorry, it won't happen again..please, forgive me," - i said.

i was begging to P’Mark to not  hurt me, but seems like whatever I am saying is wate of time. He’s not gonna listen to me.

I don't know where  the P’Mark who cared for me fo, the one who loved me and who protected me from bullies Where did he go?.

I had a feeling that if I didn't obey him, he will kill me. Because he doesn't look or sound like the P’Mark I know. The one in front of me is a freak and psycho one. I could feel that I'm not going to be ok from now on.

He then, let my hair down and let go of my hands.

"strip yourself," - he said.

"I am sorry P’... I don't know what did I do wrong... but please, forgive me!  don't do that," - I said while crying.

"do what I said or I will do it my self " - treatened Mark.

I gulped in fear. 

His hands turned into fists. He sure will kill me if I don't listen to him.

I grabbed the hem of my dress, looked at him and start striping myself. 

He was staring at me with a creepy smirk on his face. His eyes were pinned to my body.

He came closer to me starting to remove his clothes," I will teach you a great lesson today, one that you will be never going to forget ...I’m gonna make sure that you will behave" - said mark.

 "you are mine! you are engaged to me and you are whoring yourself out for that man!

 if you are this desperate to get a dick inside your ass, you should say that to me..instead of you being your slutty self. After today, you will remember this lesson for forever! that’s how to be faithful to your partner," - said Mark.

Those words make me paralized. I can't say anything, I cannot move my body. It seems like I become a statue.

He came above me,started to kiss me roughly. I was hating myself for being helpless. but I couldn't do anything. Even my tears are empty now. 

As he removed his boxer, he put his dick inside my hole without any preparation.

I was a virgin, and I still don't knowif I like boys or not. But here I was being raped by my fiancé.

My heart incinerates as I grasp it harder. I closed my eyes so violently that I thought I was going to shed tears of blood. Every single inch of my organs grew heavier, harder, almost melting as my body closes on itself.