"Afiaid"

I was waiting for P'Mark to come and pick me up. He is busy with some paperwork, so he told me to wait near the University’s food stall, so I was waiting for him because I didn't want to get hit again or scolded by P'Mark.

Yes! I am afraid, I am terrified of him, what else I can do?

It's been a while since all unexpected things happened in my life. I did not even imagine how this could happen to me, I didn't do anything wrong to anyone, so why P'mark is behaving like that?! I was lost in my thoughts when someone puts his hand on my shoulder. 

"Hiii nong long time no see" - P'Forth said.

(I don't know if I should be happy or sad, it's been 1 month since I met him, it was like he disappeared into thin air.)

"Hi P'Forth what brings you here phi" - I asked with a slit or smile with my face.

(I didn't want him to know what’s going on)

"I am here with my fiance Nong, meet Fallon

Fallon, he is nong Beam, my friend, and nong Beam, meet my finance Fallon"- Forth said.

I greeted her with a thin smile "Hi Fallon, nice to meet you, sorry, but I am late for my class, enjoy your lunch with P'Forth" - I said, but I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

I wanted to slap P'Forth in the face, very hard. How dare he introduced me to his fiance, I don't know why I am feeling this way but all I want right now is to get away from here as soon as I can. But, why in hell I am feeling this way, it's not like we are in a relationship, nope let me correct myself, any kind of relationship, so who am I to get angry? "anger" yes that's the only kind of emotion that explains how I am feeling right now.

"I want to ask him!"

"Why was he being nice to me?"

"Why treat me to dinner?"

"Why did he care that I was sleeping and didn't want to disturb me?"

"Why Why Why?" - I want to scream, but I can't. I don't have the right. I am nobody to him!

"I am engaged to someone else so I have to get my shit together".

"Do you want to know what screws us up most in life? It’s the picture in my head of how it’s supposed to be".

"Nong what happened, are you lost…?" - asked Forth.

(that question brought me back to reality.)

"It's nothing phi, nice to meet you and your fiance" - Beam said.

"What are you doing here? why are you alone?" - asked Forth. 

"I".. - I was starting to say it,  but someone cut my voice and left me hanging with my words.

"Who said he is alone?"(a voice came from behind me and I know the owner of the voice is P'Mark)

I turned around to see P'Mark coming to our direction. Iforce myself to smile, because I know if I don't, it would gonna cost me a lot.

He came and kissed me on the lips. I hate it when he kisses me, every time I feel disgusted, gross with myself,  I feel dirty.

"Did I made you wait too long baby?" - P'Mark said.

What's with the extra sweet tone, I thought to myself.

"No phi, you didn't" - I replied with a fake smile on my face.

"Who are these people?" - Mark asked.