PROLOGUE

My hubby and I are cuddling after a long steamy session …..We fall asleep in each other's arms ……

The sunshine coming from our balcony woke Beam up but He is still in Forth's hug. 

Sleeping together in their master bedroom in a king size bed sure feels comfortable…

I slowly get up from his warm embrace and go get a shower, then I go to the kitchen ...make black coffee without sugar just as he prefers ...

"Good morning Love" I peek in my Husband's lips to wake him up!

Soft lips and strong coffee scent wakes up Forth on Saturday morning….!

Beam smiles as he sits on the bedside just near his husband.

(A/N YES YES YES HE IS BEAM AND HIS HUSBAND IS FORTH HEHEHE)

"Get up Love! we have lots of work to do..." - Forth, yup - "lots of work…come here my baby" - pulling Beam into kisses…

Before kissing can turn into a make out session,the sound of a crying baby got the attention of both of them. Beam pushed Forth on the bed and ran towards the baby…He picked the little angel into his arms in his embrace….

"….shhhh…...shhhh what happend baby why baby? Why are you crying? huh .." - start talking to the baby with a very sweet tone, then He check his diaper 

"no baby, you don't need to change, so why are you crying? huh? are you hungry?"

Forth was looking at  how Beam was trying to calm down their baby while smiling ... 

Forth, stop smiling like an idiot and go get baby food, 

" he is hungry Beam" - said Forth gulping and running to the kitchen and getting the baby food 

After eating, the baby calmed down, Beam was trying to get to sleep the baby while humming a lullaby and patting the baby's back gently, and after a few minutes, the baby was already falling asleep.

Forth came and hugged Beam from behind..."baby we finally found our happiness didn't we?" - and kissed Beam's hair, a teardrop fell from Beam’s eye, "shhh baby... now, why is my baby crying huh!" - Forth asked while wiping Beam's tears with the back of his palm 

"I am not crying" Beam said "I am just so happy Forth!! I didn't even imagine in my life that I could be so happy! thank you so much Forth it's all because of you!" and peek a kiss in Forth lips, and in no time Forth was trying to attack Beam’s neck, but He hit him on his chest " stay away!!  if you wake him up again i will kill you"

Forth with a pouting face "you want to kill your own husband huh!?!...you don't love me anymore!?"  acting like crying...Beam smiles at him, "shut up Forth, go get ready! we have to go shopping for him!"

So friends how was the prologue? Huh, are you excited for the 1st chapter of the story?

I would like to ask one question at the end of every part! Feel free to answer. I would be more than happy to hear your opinion or suggestion

So! Question 1. what does Beam mean by his sentence that I didn't even imagine about happiness? any guesses? 

Proofreading by @FADL_Julie

Thank U so much for your love & support 💓💓