Am I Imagining things...?

Aaahhh!!  how in hell I can be late on my first day of university? 

I should not be so irresponsible, as I was running around grabbing my stuff. I go out of my room with half-sandwich in my mouth, half-open bag in my hands, messy hair. And yup, I bang the next door…

knock ... knock 

“kitty, kitty ….. shiya kitty did you not woke up yet?“

Ahhh I am going crazy! I called Pha and he didn’t answer...I’m gonna have a panic attack now.

I just go to the parking lot, start driving, and reach my faculty.

that’s nice, I still have time. I can be there on time, I take a breath in relief.

I go to my class and see my fucking best friends sitting there.

I stormed out “how can you do that to me Pha? and you Kitty? don't you think you should give me little expansion?“ -  I raise my eyebrows at both of them before they can say anything else before our professor arrives.

I sit in my seat saying “it's not over yet “

"hay hay Beam Beam!“ - Pha called me.

“What the fuck Pha?“  - I reply in anger.

“isn't he the guy from last night? The one that you introduced to me?  

Wait! what was his name? uummmm … oh ya, P'Mark.“

"Where?'' I asked him again

“See! up there you dumbass, the one who was teaching us.“

“I was angry so I didn't get to see the man who was teaching us.“

I look up and I was surprised and happy at the same time.

wow, he is cool like always, I thought.

we were at the food stall and suddenly mark came to us!

“hay non!g were you surprised after seeing me as a professor?“ -  Mark said.

“hay P'Mark! yeah, a lil bit you did not tell me last night that you are here to stay...?“

“Oh, Nong! I wanted to surprise you!! see you in the next class!“

“Khab P.“

I was going back to the dorm but somehow I feel like someone was following me and watching me

That creepy feeling in the middle of nowhere, along a quiet stretch of road. Just when you think you've hit rock bottom, you realize you're standing on another trapdoor.

I turned my car mirror to see who was following, but I couldn't see anyone ..!

Am I imagining things now? Am I going crazy?

It's been a week since my classes started. I am trying hard to do my best and it's also been a week now that I feel like someone is following me or watching me? maybe I am wrong or just imagining things aahhh….. I just shook my head.

It's also been a while since I did not meet phi hottie, I mean... you know .. P'Forth.

I miss him! I don't know why but I do! 

Should I call him? will he answer my call? will he remember me? what if he had already forgotten about me?

ahhhh it's frustrating I am just gonna sleep ...!

after 10 minutes 

ahhhhh I can't sleep I can't sleep…i just can't! I was pulling my hair..!