喝 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.

Start from the beginning

"I thought you was my best friend." I mugged him.

"I thought i was your best friend what the hell?" Beno mugged me.

"Nigga pfftt!" Bam blew air out his mouth before waving beno off. "I got a white bitch pregnant i thi-"

Before you knew it his ass screamed like a little girl before backing away from the door.

"Nigga what it!?" Roscoe looked over at him. "Almost made me drop my damn weed."

"Nigga fuck yo weed. It som-" Bam looked over at me. "We'll talk when where not around the children."

Bitch... I'm only 7/8 years younger then them..

"Im legal!" I mugged him.

"You not twenty one." Tobias stood up and pulled his pants up allowing them to fall back down.

"I don't gotta be twenty one." I mugged him. "I can fuck a thirty year old."

"But you won't." He looked at me.

"I will."

"No you won't."

"Yes i will."

"No you won't."

"I-"

"Okay you will, she won't. We get it." Beno rolled his eyes.

"I hope yo gas tank die bitch." I stuck my middle finger up at him and walked towards the back of the house. "Wait!"
I ran back to the front.

"Speaking of ages. My birthday is Coming up." I shimmied from side to side. "You'll have to give me two gifts because of course I'm the child of god."

"You think just because you born on Christmas you some type of senpai or some." Roscoe mugged me. "God don't like you."

"He don't like you." I rolled my neck.

"Duh! Im a menace, he wouldn't dare."

"I need some new hood nigga's from the hood to hang with, y'all rude." I waved him off.

♿︎

"So where she at?" I asked them as i sat in the backseat in between bam and Roscoe.

Beno was on the drivers side, and tecc was in the passenger seat.

"Stop talking." Tobias said making me roll my face up into a mug.

"I honestly don't like you."

"Feelings mutual." He nodded.

"That's because y'all in love." Bam whispered to me.

I elbowed him in his side and he hunched over. "Oh my god." He coughed. "Cancer!"

Beno looked back at us then back at the road. "Why you so abusive?"

"Who knows?" I mugged.