chp 12

Sunday 8:00am

~Mangles POV~

Oh what a lovely day yesterday was. I finally feel like myself again. I smile at the thought. Maybe I can be happy for once.

I get up to grab my plastic fork out of my mini dresser. Combing my fur as I look into the broken mirror I have hanging up. I look closely in the mirror remember how I used to look into the shattered mirror and see my disfigured body.

I get up and head to the kitchen. Today I think I'm going to finally go talk to the gang, I haven't talked to them in a while. Not since springtrap came into the picture.

"Hi guys!"
I walk into where the big party room with the main stage.

Only the toy animations were present and on the stage.

"Mangel is that you?" Toy Freddy peered through the curtains on the stage, looking at me with a confused expression.

"Yep! It's really me" I try to have the confidence to stand up straight. I was so used to just crawling on the floor I don't know how to use my new body. I give a half smile as I try to keep my balance.

Then Toy Chica jumped aside of me.
"Nice bod!" She winks and strokes my tail. Sending shivers down my spine.

"Th-thanks Chica" I say shyly and my ear twitches. I've always been so self-conscious about my appearance, especially since Toy Chica has always been the most beautiful animatronic in the restaurant. I'm glad she likes my new look.

"So who fixed you up mangle?" Toy Freddy squinted at me.

"Oh yeah! Springtrap fixed me up!" I proudly say as I point to myself with a grin.

"Not a bad job, considering you looked like a slinky before" Toy bonnie butted in.

I looked at toy bonnie annoyed.

"Real mature" Toy Freddy huffed.

"Yeah, at least I don't have a meltdown after loosing to a video game Toy bonnie mocked.

Toy Chica and I try to hold in our laugh.
Toy Freddy is a bit of a baby especially when it comes to his video games.

"NU-UH" Toy Freddy growled "What ever! Get into place guys it's opening" Toy Freddy pouted, crossing his arms in defeat.

Maybe I'll get a chance to play with kids today. The thought of it makes me so excited. It's like things are going back to how it was.

I say goodbye to the gang and head to kids cove feeling brand new.