chp 9 Plan

Springtraps POV

...

I have a map of the whole town, now where do I want to go exactly?

The dumb paper is too wrinkly to make out anything, I lay it flat on the table and attempt to straighten it out. Then I spot Freddy's Fazbear Pizza 2, this location. I feel my mouth drop into a frown. I don't really want to leave mangle, but I know it's for the best, I wouldn't want her to know what horrible things and pain I've caused in the past. Sooner or later she could find out who I really am, and what I did.

I shake my head, to get the thoughts out of the way.

"Okay, so I have to goooo" - I trace my finger on the wrinkled paper, "right around here" my finger stops below the print that reads "Crest Woods Mall"

I could hide in the sewers If I'm lucky maybe I can hide out in one of the abandoned buildings near the mall. As long as I'm not visible to anyone. But the thought of leaving when I finally made a friend makes me upset.

Saturday 5am

I try resting but I keep hearing his stupid voice. I toss and turn, I even hit my head a few times, just so he can stop taking.

"There will be lots of kids to kill tomorrow"

No no, stop that. I hit my head against the wall, sometimes he stops talking when I do that, and this time it works.

"You have to get away from this place, something bad might happen" I tell myself.
(Like 5 minutes later)

I'm fucking hungry right now, I want some pizza. Right after I say that my stomach growls. Yup, midnight snack time. I get up and make my way to the kitchen, hopefully there's no animatronics out. I don't want to run into anymore problems.

I reach the kitchen and find a half empty pizza box. I grab three pieces of pizza. Mmm cold pizza. I honestly don't really care if it's cold or not. As I'm walking down the hall with my pizzas in hand I see a shadow walking down the other hall. I freeze in my tracks and watch the shadow, waiting to see who it is.