chp 11

Springtraps POV

I grab a picture from off an old wooden desk. The picture is dirty and looks like it has a coffee stain on it. I wipe off any dirt that is on it.

It's a picture of mangle on her stage with a little girl looking up at her. Mangle has her full body and her stage looks nice and new. I turn the picture over. /07/16/1984 is written in pen on the back. I turn it back over.

"This is you, in 1984?" I look at the image some more.

"Yep, that's me!"

I look up at mangle. She looks at me and smiles.

"And this!" She grabs something from a shelf against the wall.

I try to see what it is but she hides it behind her back. Suddenly, she quickly squirts water on my face.

"Ay what the hell!-"

"I missed this lil guy!!" She giggles and shows me the fake dumb flower that's shoots out water when squeezed.

I growl, I hate water.

"Oh stop being such a big baby" she laughs, full of energy. She fixes the flower into her fur, She really enjoys goofing around.

She turns around for a moment, then she turns back around at me. Shes wearing a black top hat and a black cape, she has a fox puppet on her left hand.

"Welcome to The Mangle and Foxy Adventure Crew" Mangle says, standing up proudly with her right hand on her hip.

"Wow, this is what you do for a living, how sad" I laugh jokingly.

"Hah hah, like you do anything better" She giggles and take a seat on a small wooden stool.

If you only knew.

I watch her, be happy, full of joy. Making dumb jokes and silly acts.

"You act totally different here, have you been hiding this from everyone?" I ask.

"Heh yeah.. well everyone knew when I was brand new and working with all the kids, but they don't know I still have these silly things.."

"You know, you can be this, be yourself again now that you're fixed" I suggest."You don't have to hide anymore."

I think about myself for a moment, maybe I don't have to hide anymore either.

"Yeah, maybe I will" she smiles. "Back to the adventure shall we?" Mangle says.

"Sure" I lean back in a shitty chair.

She sits down on the stool in an orderly manner. "Today we will be balancing an egg on a spoon" Mangle uses the fox puppet to talk. Mangle pulls two eggs behind her ear. "Ta-da!"mangle shows off the two eggs. Then fox starts coughing, Mangle pulls a spoon out of the fox puppets mouth.

"Oh foxy, I told you to stop eating the spoons!" Mangle scoffs.

"Sorry." The puppet says before it let's out a hiccup.

Mangle is quite good at puppetry. I bet she used to preform a lot for the kids.

"Ready!" Mangle holds the spoon in her right hand and the fox puppet puts an egg on the spoon, then the puppet puts the second egg on Mangles nose.

Mangle trys her best the keep her balance. After she has it under control she slighty bows with her knees and gets back up, and quickly grabs the eggs.

"I still got it!" Mangle shouts.

I was slightly entertained. I knew she could do it.

"Your turn!" She tries to hand me the egg and spoon but I refuse.

"No no, I don't play silly kid games" I block the objects with my hands.

"Come on, no one is watching" she exposes her bottom lip and gives me puppy eyes and a whimper.

"Fine" I roll my eyes and sigh in defeat.

She jumps in excitement and hands me the egg and spoon. I try my best to balance the egg but then it plops down on the floor and breaks.

"Woops" I stare down at the egg.

"Awe man, ya almost had it" she smiles at me and pats my shoulder. 

I love how her face lights up when she shares about her past life.