chp 2 Strange rabbit

~ In kids cove ~

" should I help him? I don't even know if I could trust him, what is the crew gonna think about this?" The thoughts run through my mind.

"Please come back, you have no idea how lonely I've been." The words keep replaying in my head.
After thinking for a few seconds I made a decision. "I'll help him"

Tuesday 7am

It was the next morning and all of the toy animatronics has woken up. The pizzeria opens in an hour.

Mangle layed lifeless on the floor. She was deactivated since she was broken. It took all their might to wake up. She looked around kids cove and she tried moving the rest of their body.

"Get up, come on you have to get up before the pizzeria opens" their conscience said.

They slowly moved their finger tips then their head. They eventually got the strength the get up on their feet. Their kneecaps shaked, when they tried taking a step they tripped and fell to the ground.

" gGgAAahHHh" they groaned and got back up. "This is going to be much harder than I thought"

They took a few steps and started to get the hang of it. In minutes they started walking. They walked to the parts and service room.

" I can make it before the pizzeria opens." They said as they reached the door that read "PARTS AND SERVICE"

" I need to find a box with the key in it" they looked all around until they pulled a box out from underneath a cabinet.

"That wasn't so hard" they said as they opened the dusty old box. Inside was a key and a note. The note read "ROOM 16
!DANGEROUS LOCKS SUITES!
THE ROOM HAS OLD SPRING LOCKS FROM THE OLD LOCATION. DON'T ENTER THE ROOM UNLESS TOLD OTHER WISE"

"HHHHMMMM, okay" Mangle walked back to kids cove with the key.

Wednesday 1:38 am

Mangle climbed back into the vents and went to the room Spring trap was kept in. Mangle crawled out of the vents. Mangle got closer to the rabbit spring lock. They couldn't really make out how Spring trap looked from the vents. Mangle got out of the vent to talk to springy. Their eyes widened as they gazed at the lifeless animatronic. His back was against the wall and he was hunched over.
"Mangle..." His voice was raspy and dry. "Did you get the key?"

"Yep."