chp 5 Pizza?

Springtrap looked over at mangle.

"Friend?" He laughs historically.

"It was all I could think of at the time! You should've stayed in the parts and service room anyways!"

"Sure kid" Springtrap crossed his arms and lead against the wall beside mangle.

Mangle saw that springtrap wasn't all mean and grumpy. He had some humor and was nice.... sometimes..

Springtrap then looked up at mangle. "How about you show me around the dinner tomorrow night?"

Mangle smiled. "That sounds good." Mangle got up her feet. "I'll see you tomorrow springy!" She crawled up the vents before springtrap could respond.

Springtrap opens the supplies closet and sat to sLeEp iDfK.

Mangles POV

~Friday 1:24 am~

Mangle woke up and crawled into the vents .

"Time to see springy! Why do I keep calling him that?" mangle shrugs at the thought.

After a couple of minutes she arrived to the parts and service room.

"Springtrap" Mangle knocked on the closet door. She knocked again but harder. "Springtrap?" She then opened the door after getting no response. He was still sleeping. Face down. Ass up. "Springy you have to get uuuppp" mangle made an attempt to get him up by pulling his leg, buuutt he was too heavy. Mangle fell backwards. "Ugh, get up lazy bunn!"

Springtrap groaned "Fine fine, just stop hurting yourself."

"That only happened because I was trying to get your fat butt up" Mangle huffed.

"You sure it's not because you have weak noodle arms."

Mangle gasped. "N-no!" She crossed her arms, feeling insecure about her body.

Springtrap chuckles and got up to his feet. "You gonna show me around the diner or are you gonna sit on the floor?"

"Hmph" mangle got up and leaded the way out.

"So this is the kitchen, I'm sure you've been here before" mangle rephrased from the pizza incident last night. Springtrap smiles. Ugly but charming smile.

"Yep, the pizza was great, but that duck girl interrupted my meal."

"That duck girl is a chicken and she is in charge of the kitchen, she cooks the meals in the day and gives it to the children in the dinner, and also never go through her kitchen without her knowledge, you don't want to know what she will do to you." Mangle smiled. Springtrap gave a nervous laugh. "Hah."

"This is the stage!" Mangle grabbed springtraps hand." This is were the band sings for the kids! I wish I could be a part of the band." Mangle smiled so brightly. The stage was her one of her favorite places in the diner. Springtrap gave a small smile, he saw how much this place mattered to her.
"Come on let's go!" Mangle let's go of springtraps arm and led the way. Springtrap followed mangle into kids cove.

"And this is were I entertain the kids! Kids cove." Mangle smiled as she looked around the place, though it looked kinda trashed up and rotten compared to the stage.

"I used to play here with the kids, they put drawings up on the walls for me!" Mangle grabbed a drawing off the wall ans showed it to springtrap. "And one time a girl gave me this bracelet, a friendship bracelet she said. She used to visit me every day..."
Mangle stayed silent for a couple of seconds. "The kids happiness is the best part of this place, they keep me going... even though they may have broke me.. but there is something really wrong with this place, kids aren't safe here."

"What do you mean?" Springtrap gazed over at mangle.

"N-nothing.. I-I can't.."

"It's okay."

Mangle sighed. "We can meet up again tomorrow, I want to rest" Mangle gave a small grin, to hide her emotions.

"Okay then.., see you tomorrow." Springtrap walked out of kids cove.