chp 6 Memories

Mangles POV

Today was great, at first.. I started remembering about the.. accident... I want to tell someone but I can't. The thought of it makes me shatter. What could I have done to save her from that man? I should stop thinking about this.. it hurts too much. Time to rest.

I'll see springtrap tomorrow night.

Saturday 8am

I wake up and stretch my limbs. I wonder if any kids are going to visit me today. Usually a few kids show up, but they also just destroy me and put me back together.

As I begin to get up a little girl walks into kids cove. She's crying and seems like she is looking for somewhere to go. As soon and she looks around and sees there is no where to go she runs off down the hallway. I try my best to follow her but she was too fast for my deformed endoskeleton. But I finally find her at the corner of the game area. She was hiding behind an arcade game, crying. I went up to her.

"What's wrong little girl?" I asked and
kneeled down to her.

She was sobbing for a while and then she looked up at me. "M-monster.."

Monster? "Don't worry there's no monsters here."

"A man was chasing me.. don't let him find me." She cried. Oh no.

"Don't worry I'm here, let's play some games" I smile and she smiles back. I don't know if she was just spooked, she seemed very frightened. I wonder if it was him... no. It can't be.

After a few hours of playing, Sally had to go back to her parents. I told her goodbye and that she would be safe. I really hope she wasn't being chased by him..

I was heading back to kid's cove and I ran into springtrap. I was surprised to see him out in this hour, it was still 4 hours before the dinner was going to close. He's not even supposed to be out in the day time.

"Hey mangle." Springtrap said causally.

"What are you doing out so early?"

"Nothing just looking around and stuff."

"You're not supposed to be out at this time! What if someone sees you." I spoke too soon, a boy walked into our conversation and saw springtrap, he screamed terrified and ran off. Springtraps appearance isn't exactly kid friendly.

"Oh great, you scared a kid away." I groan.

"And I'll do it again" he says in a joking way, he puts on his scary face. Springtrap did look more scary but a little goofy too.

"No!" I hit him teasingly and smile. "Let's go before anyone else sees this scary bunny" I joke and lightly grab his arm. I don't know why but any physical contact with him makes me get butterflys in my stomach.

He growls for a second when I touched him,but when he realizes it and half smiles at me. I don't think he's used to being touched by anyone.

We head back the parts and service room. I don't really know what to do with the 4 hours left. I could maybe talk to springtrap for a while.

"So mangle" he leaned against the counter.

I jumped onto the counter and sat down, swinging my legs. " Yep?"

"I never really hear about you, tell me about yourself."

"Oh." I thought for a moment.
"Well.. I used to be an entertainer for kids, I even had my own corner" I smile at the thought.

"I had a foxy hand puppet on my left hand, and I had a show that was about letting the kids ask questions about me and foxy and we would color and play games, it was lots of fun" chuckle to myself.

"That's when I had a full body and I didn't look like this" I rub my cold metal arm. "Ever since then I haven't got a lot of attention from the kids." I get lost in my thoughts. I feel my smile fade away, staring blanky at the floor. It's strange to talk about my past, it's like I'm talking about another life that just disappeared in an instant.

"I know how you feel" his voice breaks the thoughts "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your spot back."

"How? No one is going to fix me, the kids don't want to play with this." I point my hands at my deformed body.

"I'll fix you, I'm sure I can fix you with spare materials that are lying around thus dump."

"Well you don't have too- I dont want to be any trouble." My ear starts the twitch. Sometimes that happens when I feel weird, I have no idea why, it's a reflex.

"I want too." Springtrap gave a not so charming grin (but I didn't mind.)

I smiled and jumped onto him "you'd really do that for me?"

"Yeah yeah, don't get too excited yet" He rolls his eyes.

I kiss him on the cheek repeatedly "Thank you thank you thank you!"

"Okay okay, get off of me please." He stands there frozen.

"Oh, sorry" I feel my cheeks flushing and get off of him.

He looks away from me. Oops.. I shouldn't had done that. I feel even more weird now. It's stays a little awkward before I break the silence
"Well I'll see you in a bit"

"Alright, I'll stay around here and find some parts."

"Okay, see ya!" I walk back to kids cove and slept for a while. I'm so happy springtrap is willing to fix me. I can finally be beautiful again.