Sua was just watching Yoohyeon carrying Gahyeon in her arms. 

In Gahyeon's room,Yoohyeon slowly put down Gahyeon on her bed,making sure Gahyeon did not awake but it was too late,Gahyeon slowly open her eyes. "Unnie?" 

"Yes,Gahyeon-ah?"Yoohyeon smiled warmly at the maknae.The maknae was pulling Yoohyeon's sleeve,asking her to stay with her for a while.Yoohyeon knew that Gahyeon keep asking her if she turned her down.So she nodded and decided to accompany Gahyeon till she sleep. 

Yoohyeon was laying on the bed next to Gahyeon,stroking her hair so that Gahyeon would sleep peacefully.But then,Yoohyeon's eyelid were heavier by a few minutes passed. 

Eventually,she drifted to sleep,with the maknae still in her arm. 

--- 

There was a coffin standing near to the wall.Each of the Dreamcatcher were looking at the blonde hair girl,holding the flower.Each of them put the flowers onto the coffin.And Yoohyeon,she was walking toward the coffin with no emotion in her face. 

She was about to place the flower on the blonde hair girl,but suddenly,she switched places with the girl. 

But this time,Yoohyeon was in the coffin,with her eyes shut close.The blonde hair girl was standing in front of the girl. She quickly pulled out her sword,pointing the tip of the sword at Yoohyeon. 

Ever since that,everything went blank. 

Yoohyeon quickly open her eyes and fell down from the bed.Gahyeon saw it and quickly went toward Yoohyeon who just fell down. 

"Unnie,are you okay?"Asked the maknae. "Do not worry about your unnie.I am okay."Yoohyeon reassured Gahyeon.She stood up and patted Gahyeon's head before going out from the room. 

As Yoohyeon went out from Gahyeon's room,she couldn't stop thinking about the dream.Why Jiu was in the coffin and why her sisters were standing in front of the coffin,as if they were attending for a funeral.She look down and let her sigh out. 

"Yoohyeon,are you okay?"Yoohyeon was surprised by the voice.But she knew whose voice is it.It was none other than Handong who was walking toward Yoohyeon. 

"Yeah...I'm fine..."Yoohyeon quickly run,leaving Handong confused. "Why is she look so in a hurry?"Handong said as she shrugged her shoulder. 

Handong then went into Gahyeon's room and found the maknae was sitting on her bed. 

"Gahyeon..."Handong called the maknae's name.Gahyeon didn't replies her.As Handong was about to approached her,she heard a sob from Gahyeon. 

Gahyeon was holding a pendant with a photo of her when she was young together with a blonde hair girl. In that photo,Gahyeon was hugging by the blonde hair girl in the picture.The maknae was missing the girl's embraced so much.She couldn't helped but to cry. 

"Jiu unnie,where are you...?I missed you...unnie...."The girl sobbed.Handong was feeling bad for Gahyeon.She couldn't stand seeing someone she love cried.Handong quickly back hugged the maknae. 

"Gahyeon,please don't cry.I'm sure Jiu will be okay.Please have a faith in her."Handong tried to comfort Gahyeon.Gahyeon was crying hard. She dugged onto Handong's chest and began sobbing loudly.Handong wrapped her both arms around Gahyeon's back and hugged the maknae.Since then ,Gahyeon was crying on Handong's chest.Handong's outfit was stained by Gahyeon's tears but Handong didn't mind it.She still let the maknae keep crying on her chest.She knew that Gahyeon still can't move on from Jiu.She still love Jiu no matter what.