#11 The Suspect

I woke up with startle,
My back of head was throbbing with severe head ache,I felt like someone hitting me with an iron rod.
I struggled to sit up in bed,I was in someone's bedroom,then it occurred to me that I m at Jessica's apartment.
I rubbed my eyes and head outside of bedroom.
Jessica was stirring her morning coffee,while omelette were being fried on her stove.
"Ah,good morning girl,how you feeling"she exclaimed with her bright blue eyes.
"I had a good sleep,just head ache
what about you?. "I replied dizzily.
She took sips of her hot black coffee.
The intense aroma of coffee hit my nose,I felt amazing to be in a room where someone genuinely cared for me.
"Oh...I had a great night,I murdered someone and then dumped her body in the nearby dumpster,phew !!!she was a monster"she said animatedly massaging her collar bones.
I laughed,
"Oh Jessica,you are such a drama queen"I said.
It just came out of my mouth.
Jessica's bright blue eyes bulged out of her sockets.
"You always used to say this"
"I guess ,I remember some bits"I said while pouring myself coffee in red mug.
"No , really,you have gained weight,it was so hard to move you to the bed room after you collapsed last night,I think I have sprain in my shoulders"Jessica said and tossed fried omelette in plate.

"I m really sorry Jessica,I just had a bad dream,just don't ask what it was about and I can make up to you,how about I give you a massage,you will love it"I said .
I don't know what was so shocking about it,she spitted coffee and then wiped her mouth with back of her palm.

"Massage.from.YOU... darling.. honey,...I don't know how to put this but you are terrible at giving massages.... terrible is an easy word...you sucks!!"she said in horrified tone.

"Whaaattttttt......"I asserted.

"In 2014,my back bone got twisted while taking down the Christmas lights,and I asked you the favor to massage me,oh man what a terrible sin I did.
You tormented my body,it was disastrous,it was like you doing third degree torture on me to get out confidential information,and I was like yeah I m ready to spill the info but I don't know what it was,for love of God just stop!!!"she said all this in one breath.

"Um,okay...that's awful..huh...maybe I can cook you pan cakes ,I hope there's no other painful story behind this like me giving you food poisoning or diarrhoea"I said sarcastically.
She jumped and sat on up kitchen's counter while taking a big bite of an apple.
"Yeah,you made good pan cakes,all the stuff is in right drawer at your back"she pointed.

I gathered all ingredients and started kneading the dough When she tinkled the silence.

"Well,I have to give you updates now,
So agent menace,first of all,
You have no more connection with specters,they have been told that you are under custody of new York police department,and all the people of that street are suspects,hence we are interrogating everyone for disappearance of Danielle Williams"
She reported to me.

"Okay" I said.
"Secondly,you have defense-combat classes in afternoon,medical check up at 4pm and then appointment with therapist at 7 pm,
Don't worry,I will drop you everywhere"she continued.
"Do your breakfast and then get ready,we will go out and tell you about the leads you had on your case and the information you shared with me".

"Why we have to go outside,I don't want to" I whined.
"Shut up vampire,we have to pick up your new phone,uniform and other casual clothes,this is so not you,wearing shirt and jeans like a farm girl,you used to dress up in deep neck dresses , tight bright colored middies,anything that will show a lot of cleavage" she said pointing to my breast.

"Even though you have small perky 32B,still you loved to flaunt it as much as you can using push up bras" she said mockingly.
"Oink oink "I cupped my left boob and used it as horn .
We both laughed shaking our heads.
Suddenly someone rang the doorbell.
"I will get the door" Jessica swiftly walked to open door in her 5 inch heels,she always stays in heels.it suits her.

She came back in kitchen with officer Ryan booth.
He was sweating and rubbing his chin with his white handkerchief.
He was like tom cruise of F.B.I.
"Hello Valarie,how you doing"he said with his heart melting smile.
"Great,pancakes!!!!"I Asked him happily.
"No not now"he said seriously.
"How's the interrogation going on " Jessica asked and handed him a cold glass of water.
"Not great,no one is ready to give us some genuine information,
And I m here with a bad news" he said solemnly.
"What's the bad news" Jessica clutched her chest.
"Someone's dead ,"he exhaled.
"Someone at specters"he continued.
I dropped the frying pan in shock.
"Who??? "I asked loudly.
"Harvey,... Harvey specter,we found his body in rock and roll night bar,he was poisoned," he said soberly.
I tried to comprehend what he said.
I always felt that he might have something to do with everything that's wrong here, but my major suspect have been murdered.
Then who attacked me and Danielle?