MHA Triple Threat

Got this idea while drawing.

=

Alyxander Inkheart

Hero name: Howling Hero; Wolfslash (Idk)

Quirk: Howl. Alyx's Quirk gives him the ability to let out a deafening howl (like Present Mic's Quirk) to distract his enemies, but here's the catch. It can also hypnotize them for a short amount of time, long enough for his allies to attack. However, if he uses his Quirk too much, he'll possibly damage his voice box/vocal cords or hiccup for a while.

Appearance:

Height: 6'3"

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Eye color: Silver

Hair color: Charcoal

Birthplace: Unknown

Skin color: Ivory

Extra details: Alyx's hair reaches down to his shoulders, usually unkempt and fluffy, bangs normally over his eyes. His eyes will occasionally shift to a gray instead of silver, and are almost always lazily half-lidded, with a wolf-like touch. He always keeps an unimpressed or emotionless expression, which is actually pretty scary. When he speaks, sharp canines are visible on both the upper set of teeth and bottom set. His casual attire is a silver plaid shirt with rolled up sleeves and black pants with boots.

Personality:

Alyx is an incredibly closed-off person, with his guard on high. Despite this, he seems calm and observant, as well as clever. When talked to, he appears to not really know how to have a proper conversation- because of this, talks with him end quickly. Alyx is also hard to convince, but he'll listen to those he loves- which is rare. He can be incredibly sarcastic when he wants too. Hanta Sero has described Alyx's observant, wallflower demeanor to be, "creepy" due to how quiet he is. Alyx sticks to his sisters, and proves to be incredibly protective of them.

In battle, even against someone who's Quirk he doesn't know, Alyx shows to be cunning and tough, with a high pain endurance and hard hit. He uses his Quirk as little as possible unless absolutely necessary, so he's incredibly skilled in hand-to-hand combat. According to his sister Bellatrix, "Don't mistake his quietness for weakness, my brother is certainly the opposite of weak."
(Aizawa 2.0)

Bela Demone

Hero name: Black Hero; Ink Claw

Quirk: Ink. Bela can control and manipulate ink in many ways; using them for portals, controlling them as streams and vines, using dried ink on her hands to turn into claws, etc. It's a powerful Quirk, as long as she's near any kind of ink. She can also take inked letters off of pages and replace them if she likes. The only downside is she gets extremely dehydrated if she exceeds her limit of usage.

Appearance:

Height: 5'5"

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Eye color: Gray

Hair color: Black

Birthplace: Unknown

Skin color: Ivory

Extra details: Bela has two sharp demon-like horns on her head, which she'll use in close quarters combat if necessary, and a long demon-like tail. She has a thin, curvy figure with broad shoulders and a wide, almost unsettling grin. Her eyes are very wide on default, with feathered lashes. Her hair is scruffy and wild, like her brother's hair, but reaches a little past her shoulder blades. When she blushes, her blush is a light gray instead of red. Her normal attire is a black tank top and dark jeans with normal gray tennis shoes.