💔Sweet but a Psycho🔪

(Thank you GalaxyComets556 for the idea for Psycho Xena's backstory-)

Characters Mentioned:

Xena Lawless

Dusty Grey

Josephine Swifteye

Hercules Hamilton

Champ

Let's begin.

=

NYC. Manhattan. 3:11 PM.
NYC Police Department

The redheaded woman sighed as she set down a file at the interrogation table, sitting down across from the blonde. The cop rested her folded hands neatly in front of her, blue-green eyes on the criminal.

"Xena," she said. The Mystic had her head down, unresponsive, but alive. "Xena, look at me."

Xena slowly moved her ivy-green gaze up onto the officer. "Joey," she said in a low voice. She was in handcuffs, tied to the chair to keep from attacking just in case.

Joey sighed, "Lawless, you've killed 80 people in the past 2 days."

"I'm adopted," replied the blonde.

"I understand that, but that doesn't mean you can go around slaughtering people." Joey opened the file. "We've given you a drug that keeps your powers at bay; you can't magic your way out of this."

"So you think," Xena replied with a small giggle, raising her head fully to face the ginger. Joey let an exasperated puff escape her nose. "You've been charged with mass murder, theft, felony escape, resisting arrest, and faked suicide for five different people." (Xena shoved the people off rooftops and wrote a fake suicide note to make it seem like they killed themselves-)

"What can I say? I've got a talent," Xena giggled. Joey gave her a deadpan expression. "Not only that, you've also attempted to murder your own sister Dusty Grey."

"Ah! Not my sister, we're two completely different animals," Xena corrected. "And she was gonna snitch, what else was I supposed to do? Let her report me?"

"Uh...maybe you shouldn't have murdered in the first place?" Joey suggested. Xena stuck her tongue out at her like a five-year-old. The ginger inhaled deeply.

"Alright. We never heard your side of the story. So...talk," she said. "Don't lie."

"I'm on death row either way, right?" Xena said.

"Yep."

The Mystic sighed and leaned back in her chair with the energy of a child that was stuck at a service they didn't want to attend. "Alriiiiiight."

-Flashback about a week ago-

It was so sudden. In the middle of battle with a gang of Mystics, Xena had turned just in time to see a Mystic lion tear her husband Hercules' throat out. Of course it was only polite that the Mystic she-cat brutally mutilate the lion afterwards.

After that, well she didn't remember a lot. Just this sense of pain and rage.

She found herself pacing around in their room, gripping her hair and clawing at it, low growls and snarls finding their way up from her throat.

In all honesty, she wasn't grieving. She was pissed. Pissed that she was distracted with those two dingos she was fighting with. Pissed she couldn't have gotten to him in time. Nothing that she knew seemed to work to get that rage out.