Dating my OCs Headcanons 2

(Male version)

Getting Jealous (or when someone flirts with their mate)

Alyx:

Okay we all know Wolfman can get a little Yandere at times. When a guy starts flirting with his girlfriend he gets really protective. He'll usually walk over and put his arm protectively around her or hug her from behind, glaring at the guy, and probably silently plotting murder. And if the flirt still doesn't get it he'll start getting aggressive (growling, lashing his tail, tensing up, etc), or just walk away with his girl without saying anything.

Xander:

He's not an anger/violence emotion for nothing. Xander will legit walk up to the guy flirting with his girlfriend, pUnCh him in the face, and threaten him if he ever tries touching her again. Then he just walks away with her like nothing ever happened.

Hobs:

He doesn't get jealous easily, like Mids, but when he does he looks about ready to kill the flirt. He'd probably just kiss Middy to make the flirt go away. (It amuses her to be honest) That or he'd just pick her up and walk away with her.

Keane:

He doesn't really act when he gets jealous. He kind of waits to see what will happen, and if it's just his mate and the guy talking that's fine with him- he trusts her. But if the guy starts touching her or something, he's instantly up and at her side, calmly but angrily telling the flirt to back the f*ck off. Politely though.

Luther:

(Ha, no, he's apathetic like Stella, he wouldn't even have a gf or mate to be jealous over)

Baxter:

He may have gotten out of the evil personality he used to have, but occasionally that evil persona will rise a bit...like when someone touches or flirts with his girlfriend. If there's one thing you should know about him, is he's protective as heck. He'll go off on the guy, clearly pissed at him for touching her, before walking away with her. Later on though, he'll track the flirt down and ambush him, or kill him. Either way that guy isn't flirting with any girl for a long time. (So basically he turns Yandere for a few minutes)

Adan

Quite simply, he puffs up like an angry kitten when jealous. He'll probably protectively hold his girlfriend, and if the flirt still won't get the hint, he'd probably slightly singe his hair with a tiny flame.

=

Okay that's all the male OCs of mine that I can currently remember. I might edit some in later if I find some more.