My Vulnerability

It was a long walk for the two of them, but Aizawa continued to hold onto Emi the whole way. It was decided that Hizashi would let Ketsubustu Academy know not to worry about their teacher being gone and she had certain things to deal with at Yuuei. Emi and Aizawa were about to enter the apartment building when a few students came out to greet them.

Curious, Midoriya asked,"Woah! Ms. Joke, why are you here out of all places? Aren't you supposed to be getting back to Ketsubustu with your students?"

Emi responded with only a slight smile, "I have business to discuss with your teacher, Mr. Aizawa."

"You two look to be too friendly just to be discussing business," Tsuyu flatly stated.

As Emi acknowledged that the two of them were being too intimate in front of the students, she pushed Aizawa to the side. This caused Aizawa to grab her wrist once again to keep her from doing anything reckless especially since his students were all around the area.

"Joke, come on. Let's get inside."

Emi followed Aizawa as he dragged her across the apartment building into his quarters. She looked around to see that Yuuei made the living quarters to be pretty cozy for the students living here. Aizawa opened his door to be greeted by a little girl with red eyes and long white hair.

"Eri, this is Ms. Joke. She'll be joining us here for a while tonight."

Eri with a wide grin said, "Hello, Ms. Joke. It's nice to meet you!"

"Thank you. Are you taking care of her Eraser?"

"Yeah, I'm her caretaker."

Kneeling, Emi got on an eye level with Eri and asked, "How long have you been staying with Aizawa?"

"I've been here with Mr. Aizawa for about three months now."

With a wide grin, Emi stated, "Wow! I bet Aizawa has been treating you very well here! How long is she going to stay with you, Eraser?"

"I'm not sure, but she'll be here for probably a few years I'm guessing. She was the one that I was talking to you about meeting this coming weekend."

"I'm humbled to get this pleasure now. Eri, you seem like such a precious, lovable little girl! I hope that you and I will get plenty of opportunities to visit." Beaming with joy, Emi still wanted to make sure that she could keep her composure in front of Eri.

"Eri, will you excuse Ms. Joke and me? You can go and see if either Deku or Mirio is around. Otherwise, you can come back, and I'll call Hizashi over."

"Ok, Mr. Aizawa!"

Eri bowed and skipped out the door, leaving Emi and Aizawa alone.

"Emi, take a seat. Would you like a cup of tea? It'll probably soothe your nerves."

Hesitant, Emi took a deep breath and looked at Aizawa to see if he genuinely cared or felt like he had to help her out since they had known each other for a while.

"I suppose I'll take some green tea if you have that."

Walking away, Emi made her way from the kitchen to the living room which was connected to the kitchen. She decided to sit on the sofa. Instead of trying to talk to Aizawa and start some small talk, she looked around her surroundings. There were a few drawings taped on the wall; they had to be Eri's. On them, they had two boys with green hair and the other with blonde hair. There were some drawings; she made of Shota too. It seemed like Eri drew the people she spent the most time with.

"Joke, this isn't normal for you to not have started up a conversation yet."

Aizawa came towards the living room with a tray holding a teapot, and two teacups, one must have been for him. As he made his way over, he sat down the tray, put the teacup plates down, and set down the cups themselves on the plates. Sitting next to Emi on the sofa, he grabbed the cup he laid down for himself.