His eyes widened "It is a big deal Chassy. Do you know how much of a depressed sloth Tyron has been for the past 5 years since ya'll broke up?! And when I say depressed I mean 2005 Britney Spears meltdown depressed" he exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes "I can only imagine because I was depressed too. But I got over it" I said before sipping more of my hot chocolate.

I was depressed for a year after me a Ty broke up. Even when me and Mario was just messing around I still couldn't get Tyron out of my head. It was a very hard time in my life.

Trent snorted "You didn't get over it, you just got on top of somebody else" he said cutting his eyes at me. Oh no he didn't.

My mouth popped open in shock "Um excuse me, that's not true".

"Yes it is. I keep telling you that this Mario kid that you're with is just a piece of meat to help you get over my brother. There's no real love there, I'm not buying it" he said shaking his head.

I sighed "Trent look, I still love your brother...a lot. Okay I'll admit that, but we can't be together. Your Uncle threatened me and I'm not taking it lightly" I said, still remembering the words that was said to me that day I got called into the Principle's office in high school.

Trent rolled his eyes "That prude doesn't even live in Virginia anymore! He moved to New York with our Aunt. How would he know if you and Tyron got back together? And if if he knew what could he do? Ty isn't even a teacher anymore" he exclaimed.

I shook my head "Okay and that may be true, but I'm still in a whole new relationship now. I've been with Mario for 3 years now and I'm not just going to throw all of that away for a man that I haven't saw in 5 years" I stated.

Trent snorted "He's not just any man, he's the man that you were once in love with"

"Yeah well, now I'm in love with somebody else" I snapped. I don't need this shit right now!

Trent rolled his eyes as he got up from the couch "Chasity, I'm only saying this because I care. Tyron is my brother and you're my best friend. I watched your relationship grow and I know you two truly love each other. You're being in-denial but it's okay, time will tell and fate with take it's course" he stated.

I then watched him walk out the living room and make his way to Yandy's room, before shutting the door softly behind him. Ugh, why does my life have to be so complicated?

I rolled my eyes and continued to sip on my hot chocolate, deep in thought. Suddenly my phone pinged, taking me out the world I had drifted off to.

I took my phone from under my thigh and looked down at it...it was a message from Tyron

I replied to my other messages before opening his

I replied to my other messages before opening his. My heart fluttered as I read it. I swear I love that nickname that he gave me and I will never forget the day that he gave it to me. Ugh, Chasity get it together. Stop looking at him in that way. That is your friend and that's it.