Chapter 7: The Deal

Na Mi's POV

"Wakie, wakie...!!! The breakfast is ready."Eunji said while she was pulling me away from my bed.

"5 more minutes." I said not getting up from my bed.

"Yah! Don't you know what time is it? It's 7:00 already and you're running late." Did she just say 7? I looked at my alarm clock and it's already 7. Why didn't I hear the clock's alarm? I hurriedly went downstairs and I can hear Eunji shouting from here. I just drank a glass of milk and ate a slice of bread and left ahead but something's weird. I haven't seen dad since when I woke up. So I went to his room but he was not there again and I have not seen any notes left from him. So I just left the house and ask him again later.

"Appa! Where have you been? I told you to leave a note if you're leaving" I thought and shook my head from disappointment.

So I just went out of the house and went to my school good thing I arrived in no time and there are only 5 minutes left before the teacher arrives. I entered to my classroom only to find most of the students preparing for the class. Some are chit-chatting with their friends, some are playing tag here and there. Some are smiling and greeting me good morning and while some are throwing me glares which I don't know why but... don't know, don't care probably this is Sehun's doing again. Well don't worry because I planned already what I'm going to have for my revenge to him. Bwahahaha and another good thing Sehun's not yet here. Hehehe...*rubs the hands* I'll start it now.

I went to my seat hurriedly and prepared a small container of creamy white paint. Are you thinking of what I'm thinking? Yup! That's right I'll put this all over his seat. Bwehehe hoping it's successful and I hope I won't get caught. I poured the small container to his seat and painted it anyway it won't be seen that clear for him because our chairs are painted creamy white. By the way Min knows about my plan already.

"Min unnie! Please keep this and don't mention this plan to anyone, get it?" I begged and she nodded with an evil grin as response. Moments later the teacher came. What?! Sehun's not yet here? Is he going to be absent? I don't see Luhan also. I know they're going to show up. I'll count in 5 seconds if they will then maybe my plan will work but if not then obviously I won't get my revenge.

5........

4........

3........

They're still not arriving.

2........

1........

1 and a half........

Are they coming or not?

0......

They're not coming.

"Yah! Why are you looking at the door like that like you're waiting for someone. Are you?" Min whispered from behind.

"You know my plan?" I replied.

"Oh good luck with that." She said and winked at me.

Ok I'll count again for 10 seconds if they are not coming then goodbye to my plan but if they are then maybe my plan has a chance to take him a revenge.

10......

9.......

8......

7......

6.......

5.......

4........

3.......

2.......

"Goodbye to my plan..." they really are not coming.

1.........