Chapter 2: First Day Of School

Na Mi 's POV

"Choi Na Mi..... Miss Choi Na Mi!..... "

someone's calling out my name but I just ignored it. I continued daydreaming about my childhood life when oppa was with me.

(A/N: refer to chapter 1)

Until something hit my face "Ouch! That hurts.*rubs my cheeks*" I yelp in pain and went back to reality.

Yeah thanks to the eraser that hit me. I looked up to the front and realized it was Mr. Lee, our homeroom teacher who threw the eraser and he looks really angry.

"Miss Choi Na Mi! Are you listening? he scolded.

"Yes, sir." Is all I can say but actually I have a lot of things to say to him if I were him in that position I would've thrown the chair to his face already such a short-tempered teacher!" I said in my mind cursing him.

"Hey! you OK?" My best friend Min Yeon asked me with high toned voice. I think my ear drums are going to burst from the loudness of her voice and asked me worriedly.

"Yeah I'm OK it's just a little painful though but don't worry it's going to be healed soon."I smiled to her assuring that I'm OK.

Then she smiled back showing as a relief.

"OK let's continue to our discussion.... so where were we? Oh, now I remember and blah, blah, blah....." Mr. Lee discussed.

Min Yeon 's POV

Right now I'm reading my newly bought book instead of listening to discussions.

UGH!!! I really hate it when Mr. Lee dicusses the lessons first and because it's first day of school can't we have some get-to-know-each-other first?right?

But's it's fine for me because my best friend is here with me and I'm glad that we are classmates again.

"Na Mi..... Na Mi-sshi!" I whispered a little loud so no one will be interrupted with the discussion thingy.I called her because I want to have some chit chat with her because of the contagious boredom virus.But there was no response from her, so I called her out again.

"Na Mi-sshi!... YAH! Na Mi-ah can't you hear me? Earth to Na Mi...*waves hand infront of her face*"

But still no response.Eyy... she must be probably bored or maybe daydreaming about him again.

By the way she told me everything about her childhood past and because of that I knew everything about her already even every single secret she has, I know.

And so I just shrug it off and continued reading my book.

Until when I heard someone calling out her name. "Choi Na Mi..... Miss Choi Na Mi....!"

I was wondering who called her so I looked up to my direction where the voice was coming from.

When I looked up I realized it was Mr. Lee.

His eyes were already fuming of anger for she was not listening to him.

He was holding an eraser with him.

"This isn't a good idea." I said and gulped because I think he is going to throw the eraser to Na Mi but as expected he really did threw the eraser to her.

I face-palmed myself.

"What a good day today is." I said sarcastically.

I clenched my fists because of anger and because of throwing an eraser to my very beloved best friend.

"Miss Choi Na Mi! Are you listening?" he scolded her which made my fist clenched more that my nerves are coming out already.

"Yes,sir" That was all she can say and I know that her face hurts that badly. Awww my poor best friend.