Final Note

To all my avid readers, and to any one who has just gine by this book to read, I really appreciate and am very grateful for the support and love you all have given this book; however, I'm afraid that this will be the last time that I, as an author, will be able to give a message to you guys. After how many years, I have come to a final decision (no jokes intended) that I am finally discontinuing this story. I'm truly sorry for having you wait for so long that you have to read this bad news. I'm sorry that I couldn't update any sooner. I'm sorry for keeping you all hanging. Eventhough you've shown love for my work, I, as an author, was not able to reach your expectations and I'm truly sorry for it. The spark I once have for this story has long been gone; however, because of your positive feedbacks, I was able to keep going with this story but again, I'm sorry that I could no longer finish this story and let you know how the story would go. Thank you again for the support you've all shown 'til now but I'm really sorry this has to end. I hope that someday, I'll be able to post a new story wherein I could continuously work on it. I hope that one day, I'll be able to produce a high quality stories for you guysss. Until now, thank you for everything...