Chapter 11: Weekend (P3)

NaMi's POV

Sehun, sehun, sehun... what a poor kid. Tsk. Actually, he is this ignorant being wherein he doesn't know which is which. Earlier when we were doing the grocery he kept on bugging me, asking me questions of what is this and that. Well.. that found me shocked for he doesn't know what the thing he sees in the grocery store is but I found it amusing because his face was like "what-is-this?" "is-this-even-edible-to-eat?" face. Very ignorant child...

"Yah! NaMi-sshi!! I know I'm handsome but are you ok?" Sehun asked snapping me back to reality. Was I been daydreaming and staring at him? I didn't notice.

"You've been staring at me for so long. I know I'm too handsome... you're free to take a picture of me. It lasts long." Sehun joked. And I just slapped his arm and glared at him.

"I don't need a picture of yours. Eww... Your picture might even spread virus to my phone. Tsk." I exclaimed back.

"Tch. Whatever you say. I'm still handsome even if there will be viruses on your phone." He boasted back.

"Tsk! *rolls eyes*"

"Your speechless because I'm right? Isn't it? *pokes my arm*" He asked grinning at me. Tch. As if I am speechless. I just don't want to talk now.

*rolls eyes at him*

"Why don't we pay this since the movie will start soon?" I said changing the topic.

"Then why don't we? Let's go!" Sehun said and grabbed my wrist running going to the counter. Ahh.. jinjja my day could get any worse. Min has been dragging me earlier bumping other people and now Sehun urgh... I'm not a trolley or whatsoever.

So we reached the counter to pay the things we brought. I was about to hand the money to pay what we've brought but Sehun was fast enough to hand his card and say,

"I'll be the one to pay all of it." He said. He's going to pay all of it? No! I'm not allowing him to. Anyways mostly are mine so I should be the one paying it. People might think that he looks like a money to me. Andwae! Maldo andwae!

"No! It's alright I'll pay mine." I said returning my cash to the cashier.

"I said I'll be the one to pay all of it. Don't worry you don't have to pay back." He said and gave his card to the cashier.

"I said no!" I insisted but he ignored me and the card was already been given and slashed it meaning it was done paid.

"Aish... I said I'll be the one to pay!" I insisted even more though it was paid.

"Excuse me... are you two a couple? You two look good together." I was surprised by what the cashier said and looked at Sehun. Is she referring to us?

"I'm referring to the both of you." Did she just read my mind? Weird even Min can read my mind. Creepy... By the way she did refer to us, did she? No way and the hell I would... we are not even friends. Geez... how more if in relationship.

"No!"

"Yes."

We both exclaimed in unison and say what?? Did Sehun just say yes?? What did he just eat?? And do what?? He even put his arms around my ahoulders which is giving me shiver. Geez... what has he eaten? And eww... he even said yes. Urgh...

But the cashier just chuckled at both of us and say,

"Please come again! Enjoy!" She said smilingly. And gave us a plastic where the things we bought were wrapped. And don't tell me she even believed what Sehun said?

"Yah! Just what do you think are you doing?" I said and punched his stomach but it seemed not effective for him instead my wrist hurts from punching his stomach more like abs. I see what you mean there... so NO malice. And What is inside his stomach that it is even harder than any cement?

"Just want to mess with you. Cause you are red as a tomato now! Hahaha!!" Sehun laughed and teased loudly. Really? My face is turning red? Didn't see that coming.

"Aish... this bastard really!! Hmp!" I could do nothing but sigh in defeat. This annoying bastard is just so... urgh...
*my phone rings*
Caller ID: Min

Me: Yeoboseyo?

Min: Are you done buying our snacks? I am here waiting with Luhan since they are also watching the same movie with us.

Me: Really? Ok we'll be right there.

Min: Ok. Make it faster the movie's about to start.

Me: ok meet you there. Bye!

Min: Bye!

*end call*

"So who was that?" Sehun asked.

"Min. She said the movie's about to start. So we need to hurry up." I simply said.

"Right now?" Sehun asked once more.

"Yeah... but first let's put our luggages in the 'claim and deposit' area." I said. And he just boringly nodded.

After that we brought with us our snacks and went to the movie theater to watch the movie.

--------------------
End of part 3!!!
Yesh!!!! One last part to go and of we go to chapter 10.

Kamsahamnida guys for reading!!!

Thank You!!!

Xie xie ni!!!

Salamat sa inyong lahat!!!

Saranghaeyo...❤

I Love Y'all...❤

Wo ai ni...❤

Mahal ko kaykng lahat...❤