Tony nodded at me with a small smile and started melting the bolt. Within seconds, it was transformed into a grey goo and fell to the ground below us. The two pieces of metal it had held together peeled off the ship, also half melted, and fell to the ground as well. "Watch your heads," Tony mumbled as he watched them plummet to the concrete being stampeded by panicking civilians.

We busted into the ship through the hole Tony had created, weapons in hand and ready to fight. But there was no one there. We looked around the room in confusion. "Um, are you sure we're in the right place?" Clint chuckled as he strolled around the empty space. "This is the only alien spaceship currently on Earth, so yeah, I think so," Tony retorted.

"Guys," I whispered and put my index finger to my lips, telling them to be quiet. I pointed slowly to the ceiling. At this point, the room was dead silent. Everyone was watching me with attentive stares. They all turned their heads upwards and listened. The sound of dull footsteps seemed to ring through the silentness of the room.

Then, all of a sudden, they stopped.

Captain America looked around, not allowing himself to let his guard down. Then, after a few minutes of nobody daring to talk, he started. "Where did they-"

BOOM.

There were screams as our bodies were hurled across the ship and I silently prayed that nobody fell out of the hole.

I coughed and rubbed my eyes. There were clouds of dust blocking everything from my view. I shut my stinging eyes and winced, rubbing them again. I stood, with a little difficulty, and made my way through the dust.

I found T'Challa and Natasha sprawled out on the floor, Natasha's red hair glowing even through the dark atmosphere. "Nat? T'Challa?" I knelt down to help them. "Peter," T'Challa coughed. "I'm okay. Go help Natasha." I nodded and moved closer to her. "Nat? Are you okay?"

She nodded slightly. "I-I'm fine," she sputtered. Blood fell out of her mouth. "No, you're not. Come on, we have to get you somewhere safe. Quickly," I urged and tried to help her up. There was something holding her down. I looked down at her torso in terror. There was a sharp knife sticking out of her side. I grabbed the end of it and was about to pull it out. "No, no," she grabbed my arm. "Don't. I-I'll die from loss of blood." She grabbed her side and winced slightly. "The knife i-is the only thing k-keeping my blood in."

I nodded with tears in my eyes. "Natasha, please don't die. Please," I grabbed her hand. Tony, Steve, Wanda, and Doctor Strange were gathered around us now. There's no telling where the others were.

"I'll be fine kiddo," she promised. "J-just go save the world, okay?" She ruffled my hair. I nodded and stood up. The other Avengers bent down to Natasha and started talking to her. I wiped my eyes and turned around, hoping to find the others.

"Peter," I heard a voice calling to me from the deeper within the dust. "Hello?" I shouted. "Who is it?"

"Come to me Peter," the figure in the dust said back, in a menacing whisper. It seemed to come from all around, from all sides of me. I didn't know where to go.

"Where are you? Who are you?"

"Peter!" I heard someone scream. But this time, I knew exactly whose voice that is. "Harley!" I yelled and ran all around the ship, from corner to corner, feeling in front of me and looking for any sign of my boyfriend. "Where are you?!"

"Peter!" Again, from all sides of me, Harley's voice echoed. I felt like I was going insane.

"Harley! I'm here, I'm here, I just- can't- find you!" I fell to the ground and wrapped my head in my arms, crying. "Please be okay, please be okay, please be okay." I urged. Where did the other Avengers go?