Let The Mission Begin.

Start from the beginning

"Right." Maka said.

"Lastly, please promise me this: that you won't lose your lives. Is that understood?"

"Yeah."

"Talking about your plan in front of the enemy, isn't that a little stupid?" Kagemi asked.

"The DWMA is dumber than we thought, Kagemi." Medusa pointed out.

"Shall we begin?" Medusa asked. Kagemi and Medusa got into stance.

"Nake snake cobra, cobra. Nake snake cobra, cobra." Medusa said.

"Listen. Don't worry about getting past her on the first try. An opening will present itself, stay calm and collected. Here she comes." Stein said.

"Vector Arrow!" Medusa cried, "Times three!" Purple and black vector arrows shot out at Stein and the students, with Kagemi calmly watching and waiting to attack those who tried to move past.

"A perfect spell for keeping multiple people at bay." Stein said. "It's much more powerful than last time too!"

All three of the students started running, Kid was the fastest.

"Liz, if you get scared just go to sleep!" Kid said to one of his weapons.

"O-Okay!" she replied.

Kagemi got into stance. She moved her arms in a  sort of snake like motion, her feet shoulder length apart. .

Next up was Blackstar.

"I ain't gonna hold back!" Blackstar cried. "Tsubaki! Enchanted Sword Mode!"

"Right!" Tsubaki said.

"Prepare to be punished, impudent boy." Medusa said to Kid. She started up a new round of vectors.

"Death Slide!" Kid cried as he dodged.

Now it was Kagemi's turn to try and stop him.

"Nake snake, cobra, cobra. Nake snake, cobra, cobra." Kagemi said as the snake tattoos on her shoulders flew off at went towards Kid.

"What?!" Kid said, "She can do that too!? She really is a witch!"

The snakes jaws snapped at Kid, he shot at it. But, since the snake was magic it did nothing. It snapped again. Kid knew all he could do was run, that's what he did. He flew away at mach speed. Kagemi could still hear their voices.

"We got through!" Patti cried.

"For a second there I thought we were going to be snake food!" Liz said.

"Maka! Blackstar! I'm going ahead!" Kid cried as he flew off.

"Damn." Kagemi whispered.

"Tsubaki!-" Blackstar cried once again.

"Right!" she said. Blackstar cut right through the vector arrows.

"Why you!" Medusa yelled.

"Yahoo!" Blackstar yelled out.

"He's almost made it through." Stein said in surprise.

"Enchanted Sword Mode off!" Blackstar said. He had forgetten about Kagemi, but as Blackstar said Tsuabaki did.

"Nake snake, cobra, cobra." this time she used Vector Arrows.

"Vector arrows!" Kagemi cried, they flew out at him.

"Tsubaki!"

"Right!" Tsubaki turned into a chain scythe. Blackstar caught her.

"Give it up, Blackstar." Kagemi said as she started more vectors.