chapter 10

MEEP!! O.O you guys are like sooo WONDERFUL!!! I mean like are you serious!?!? About 2.60k reads!!!! Awesome thanks guys!!~

************************************************************************

~Recap~

"OH CIEEEEL~" she shouted bursting through the door.

"Please Elizabeth, quiet down it the evening" Ciel said with his hand to his temples.
"Oh, sorry dear hehe- OH!!" She responded until she saw me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And who are you!!~ your just so cute!! But your just like Ciel with these dark colors and its just depressing, here let's go get you changed!!" She squealed.

'First off, WHAT!?! ME AND CIEL HA!!! AND NO NO NOONONONONO!!!' and as if Ciel read my mind he spoke.

"I hate to disappoint you Eliza-"

"Lizzie!"

"Lizzie..." he was interrupted by Elizabeth.

"But we don't have time to have her dressed up before supper, that shall be ready in a few minutes, and I'm sure miss jade doesn't want to be changed". She pouted and seem like she was about to cry. Ciel not wanting his betrothed to cry went into a panicked state.

"PLEASE! LADY DO NOT CRY! I'm sure miss jade would love to dress up with you after dinner!" He shouted. I gave a death glare to him while Lizzy spoke up.

"OOOOH~ would you really do that Jay!!" not even minding the nickname I put on a fake smile and agreed.

"Yes, my lady I'd love to join you" she squeeled again and started to go on about how pretty she would make me look. I just kept glaring at Ciel while he had a smirk on his face taunting me.

'Oooh you little!!-'

'Ah Ah Ah! A lady such as yourself does not use this language' a silky voice scolded me.

'WHAT THE FU-'

"MISS JADE/ JAY / JADE!!" Huh?!?

"My goodness! Are you deaf!?!" Ciel yelled. "We've been here trying to get your attention for hours!!"

"Oh~ my lord, not even. Its only been a couple minutes. Do not over exaggerate yourself. Ciel huffed. 'Yeah that's right you little-'

'Now what did I say earlier miss? Hmmm?'

I huffed glaring at Sebastian who came in.

"My what seems to be bothering you miss jade?" He retorted with a grin.

"Oh I think you know" I whispered angrily. Then he continued by putting the named supper,that I ignored, on the table. It was mash potatoes, green beans, and a seasoned salmon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n)

Okay this will be the last chapter until sort and rewrite the book so its better. Thank you for the lovely comments and votes.

~MISS-phantomhive