chapter 9

Omgz peoples!! Thank you so much for all the votes and reads! It is much appreciated, I have +800 reads and I'm like crying thank you!! ❤❤

Anyway onwards with the chapter

********************************************************************

Throughout the phantomhive manor a certain young earl and his servants have many thoughts of the sounds they hear coming from the guest room where lyes the young miss jade and certain jet black haired butler, Sebastian Michaelis.

"AAAAAAAAHH" pants being heard.

"Aaah s-sebastIAAAAAN"

"OOOOOW PLEEAAAASE STOP!!" shouts from the youngling followed by a velvet voice

"I'm almost done miss don't freight"

Then a very high pitched scream had been heard.
~jade's POV~

"AAAAAAAAAIE" I finished with a high pitched scream.

"Hah hah hah HAA- NOW WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL SEBASTIAN!!" I panted. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME VIA.CORSET!!!" I shrieked.

"Not sure what you mean miss, and I assure you no noblewoman has ever had death come to her by a corset. It was worth it though madam you look magnificent" Sebastian replied after he put my dress on me. I reviewed what I would wear for the party being thrown it was a wonderful dress. It was a sleeveless,silk, blue dress that was lined with black stitching and hugged the little curves I had developed. It also had black laced trimming at the bottom along.

"Wow thank you sebast-" I turned to find he left. Wow this going to take some getting used to, especially that damned corset. I sit there starting to think what my friends and family are doing right now. Just thinking of them started to make me cry, I started sniffling quietly until I heard the door creak open. I slowly look up

"Oh my, are you alright?" Asked a voice that I recognized that was shushed. I sniffed and shook my head to the lady who was always loud except for the moment.

"Awwww its okay, please stop crying, you have a much too pretty face For that. And might I say a fabulous dress at that too. Here let me help" meyrin said hugging me then fixing my make up. After she finished She rushed me down stairs to the dining room.When we got there Sebastian spoke

"I'm dearly sorry miss that I didn't retrieve you".

"That's fine Sebastian" I replied giving a weak smile. Finding this as the right time to interrupt Ciel spoke up.

"Ah yes, Elizabeth said she shall be here soon" and as if she heard us we heard a squeaky voice.

"OH CIEEEEEEL~" she shouted bursting through the doors.

"Please Elizabeth, quiet down its the evening" Ciel said with his hand to his temples.

"Oh sorry dear he he- OH!!" she responded until she saw me.
********************************************************
Haha cliff hanger!!! ( sorry don't kill me!!) I'll try updating soon okay! Just don't kill me!!

~until next time

MISS phantomhive