chapter 7

*** okay so I'm sorry if this was too long of a wait for you guys /.\ I sowwie!! So have you guys seen the new season PV book of murder!?!? Huh? Huh? Anyways now what you've all been waiting for ladies and gentlemen , CHAPTER 8!!***
Oh , oh my gosh! When I got out of the carriage we walked into the manor and there at the top of the steps was a angry Ciel that looked like he just got jumped he was bout to yell at Sebastian when he looked at me and his face softened he was walking down the steps "hello miss, what is the name if a beauty like yourself" he said while kissing me hand 'omg Ciel is like my favorite character and crush' "j-j-jade". He smirked "well jade" he leaned in a little closer "jade! Jade! Miss jade!" Huh?!?

"MISS JADE!!"

"WHA!?!"

when I looked around u wasn't in the phantomhive manor but the carriage. Wow it was all a dream... uh hehe *blushes* "are you alright miss?" Oh almost forgot he was here "oh um yeah I'm fine" u tried to protest but he said "are you sure you don't have a fever its quite cold from where you came from?" "Im-" "nope we need to get you inside I'll make you some soup" he decided. *sigh* "oka-AAAH!! PUT ME DOWN!!" he had picked me up bridal style. "SEBASTIAN!!" A new voice was heard. Soon Ciel burst out if the doors.
~ciel's POV~

FOR BLOODY HELL!!! WHEN IS SEBASTIAN RETURNING!! its been four days he has been gone and these stupid imbeciles don't even know a goddamn thing! How does he handle them?!? The first day he told me he was leaving everything was fine. Then the day after that we only had a few mistakes like mey-rin dropping some plates and finny breaking down trees with his abnormal strength but just yesterday Elizabeth came and they lost it. Just thinking of the fact that he left me alone... WITH ELIZABETH!!! is and has been unbearable. (No offence to you who like Lizzie). Currently I'm running down the halls to find somewhere quiet when I hear a carriage pull up and a feminine voice yell and scream. I walk up to the window and see "SEBASTIAN!!". Next thing I know I'm running out the door and hugging him... Well sort of. *chuckle* "my my young master, did you miss me?" He said with a smirk. I realized my actions and pushed away from him *scoff* "of course not! Now wipe that smirk of your face and get me some tea". He chuckled and kept his smirk "yes, my lord" and bowed like he always does when I realized the girl in his hands.