Chapter 4 *Rewritten*

~REWRITTEN~

~Jade's POV~ 

currently in her room

'UGH!! I swear imma kill that damn crow! I was already frustrated enough and that flippin' thing made it worse ARGHHH!!'

 "Don't kill me now madam,  I just find your distress amusing " I had heard.

So badly wanting to be bad-ass I struck my elbow backwards. Unfortunately, it didn't make contact with anything leading to me clumsily falling face first.

"Looking for me~" a deep chuckle and soft words were spoken to my limp figure on the ground.

Not falling (no pun intended) for the cliché horror movie scene. I quickly got up and ran to a corner.

'Oh my gosh its that weird sebastian-looking guy! '  

With shock just washed from his face he gracefully stood from his kneeling position next to the spot where my body used to lie. Then as fast as light he sped towards me and covering my mouth, trapping me in the corner. 

 "Really? that's what your calling me? " he questioned with an anime drop type face.

Quickly getting over the shocked emotion once again, he sighs.

" This certainly will be easier on my part of the job then "

' what job?! '

" I will be releasing my hand from your mouth now, okay? "  He asked gently with me replying with curt nod.

" You will not scream, will you? " I shook my head. He slowly took his hand away from my face, and as soon as I took air in my lungs I was slammed against the wall forcing all of it back out leaving me breathless.

" Listen here, I will not tolerate disobediance and disobeying little girls. You will get punished, okay~ " He whispered calmly with venom laced in his voice.

With a huge smile plastered on his face I shook terribly. Shaking with fear I had tears in my eyes looking at the monster infront of me.

' This really is Sebastian '

" We will try this again~ I am going to take away my hand and you will not scream, got it? " this time he had ordered and emphasised on "not" while I nodded still shaking. 

" good~ " he had chuckled at my weak state, taking off his hand.

" Now, I want you to listen to me Jade. And listen very good. " 

I shook more at the sound of my name rolling out of his mouth. He must have noticed it too because his face looked so amused. Oh how badly I wanted to slap it off. Going back to his normal, or as normal as he can, state he started speaking again.

" Of course there has been events that happened to you and you would like answers, yes? "

I nodded my head curious as to where he was going with this.

" I have the answers for you, but I am not yet allowed to tell you " making a cocky smile at me.

Having a sudden rush of courage pumped through my body I stopped shaking and questioned.

" And why the hell not!? " 

with a glare and puffing out my chest. He had responded with a glare back and a step towards me. Making me cower back in fear. Towering over me he said.

" Because I said so~  I am not required to answer you, make sure you remember that " with my shakily nod replying.

He took a step back allowing me space to breath, and he stood up right again. Looking at me for a couple seconds he then walked around the room deep in thought. As I was about to question him he looked at me direction making me cower back into the corner.

" Come, if you want answers you will have to follow me " he stated calmly.

' what? with a bipolar beast like you?! hell no! you will not catch me within feet of that manor. pfft, over my dead body!! '

" That can be arranged " I heard a mumble.

" But I will not do that, 'fore I need to obey my master's order " he explained.

" S-so the Ciel sent you to get me? Why? " I doubted.

At first he seemed confused but I seen the lights lit back up.

" He has, but I can not give you answers right now. You need to come with me first my lady. You know my master isn't a patient fellow" he chuckled.

" Y-yea, but how are we even getting there? " I asked being skeptical.

" That is for only me to know, My Lady " he replied smoothly.

' Ugh! stupid demon butler! '

" Well, um, can I atleast take some things with me? " knowing certain events would happen and they would not be invented yet.

" Yes, that would be a clever idea since you will never be able to see this world again" He complimented.

" Yea- wait WHAT!? " I screeched.

He chuckled at me again.

' BOII! how many times is you going to chuckle at me? I don't like chu! Shoo flie! '

" In order to recieve the answers you desire you will have to leave your current life. You can't have it all, you know greed is a sin " he smirked.

" ha ha ha, but what will happen to my family here? my friends? My life! "

" You will forget in due time. As for this side they will not recall a "Jade" ever being in there life" he stated growing quite bored.

" B-but... my family " I said silently as the water works started.

He sighed. Then the most shocking thing happened to me. 

" A-are you hugging me? " he sighed and responded with.

" Yes, a lady should not cry. Especially not over trivial things like this. "

I gasped.

" Trivial?! " astonished I yelled.

" Yes, trivial my lady. You will understand why you should give up on this family as soon as you know of your background " 

" My background? " 

he sighed once more

" Yes, now will you come with me my lady? my patience is wearing a bit thin. "

"... Yes"

~~~

WC: 1116

Last Edit: September 10, 2016

I apologize. I know I keep lying to you guys saying I would update and stuff but I am like REALLY lazy. But you know life happens to although I am trying to start writing again. Slowly but surely. and my goodness! I had to rewrite this chapter like a thousand times. You're lucky I even finished lol. 

- phantomhive out