Chapter 5

***HEhehehe so for the people reading this heres a new update. Btw thank you I got about 130 reads thanks alot!! So chapter six, dedicated to @SayakoMuchizuki (sorry if its spelt wrong /.\)
OKAY ENJOY!!***

Wow! Look at these walls such pretty walls. And oh my gosh these floors! Such cute carpets. I bet the artist that painted the painting over there is fabulous. I also bet your like is the phantomhive manor that charming? To answer your question I don't know. After I refused sebastian he tied me to a chair with duck tape over my mouth (ok I know thats every fangirls dream but don't think like that!! -.-) so while he is packing my things im looking at my walls, floors and fabulous painting I did. 'why are you doing this to me?!?' He answered showing me he's a perv peeking into my mind "you already know the answer to that miss". 'ugh! Don't call me that i'm only 14! Plus what about my family and friends here?! They'll miss and worry about me and try to find me. AND MY BOYFRIEND!!' Once he heard- er read- uh... UGH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! He had turned to me eyebrow raised looking some what pissed. "what was that about a boyfriend?! There is no way in hell you are allowed to have a boyfriend!!" Frightened at his mood I froze then suddenly 'WTF!! AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!? MY FATHER!! YOU CAN'T BOSS ME AROUND!!' A sudden struck of realization hit him and he said "ah! Yes I apoligize for doing so miss I will continue packing" in a straight posture. He had seen my clothes and slightly- um that was understated he completly questioned them but still packed. Then he got to my under clothes. He opened the drawer and asked "uh jade where is your undergarments and corsets?" 'im not telling unless you free me'. He blankly looked at me "no, now these can't be your undergarments now can they?" I blankly stared at him "fine" he quickly took long strides to me and RRRRIP!!! "OOOOW!!" He chuckled "oops sorry". I growled at him "now" he asks "these wouldn't be your undergarments would they?". "HEY! I want these ropes off too!" He looked at me "nope only the duck tape, now answer the question" while he held one of my black bras in front of me. *sigh* " fine, and yes they are niw would you let me go so I can pack them? I don't want you perving at them". He looked at the peice of clothing questioningly "and how would't you put this thing on" he questioned while untying me. Once I was free "well its like this-HEY!!" I just realized what I was about to do "NICE TRY! GET OUT PERVERT!!" I yelled " I apoligize miss that was not my intentions I was just curious" he responded. "YEAH, and having a little girl show you too mhmm and by the way didn't I tell you not to call me miss?!". " oh yes I do apoligize" he said "good, now get out!" " I believe I can't " he said with a smirk "and why not!?!" I frowned. " I don't want you to run away and me having to find you again plus the young master will be very upset" he stated in a matter-of-fact tone. "how'dja know i'd run away?" He smirked "i didn't until now" 'damnit!!' "how this make me a deal?". "WHA!? But your still contracted with ciel!!" He frowned "not that type of deal. No, how about you come over for two weeks and if by the time its due and you still want to come back i'll take you?". Should I? Hey why not? I'll meet all of black butler!! "hmmmmm sure!! Okay deal!!" He smirked and we shook hands.