CHAP-48 NEW RISE

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

(AND WE TEST YOU WITH EVIL AND WITH GOOD AS TRIAL ) HOLY QURAN 21:35...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy....

Last chappy before epilogue ; ( I'm so sad...

...........................................................

Asfa's pov :

I was waiting for his arrival and he'll be here with me, after 22 hours...

I was in our room, playing with Zain he looked super cute today... He loved to play with my locks just like his maam, Humza..

"are you hungry buddy? " I asked my little munchkin..

"yesh yesh I'm sho hungwy! " he said In a cute tone..

"OK, little boy let's go! " I said and he held my hands then we descended down the stairs carefully...

As I descended down, I heard a huge commotion in the living area. I quickly made my way to witness that momma and aala were crying and Rey too was crying but she was consoling aala as Haan bro was consoling momma..

"Now who'll say to asfa?" momma said, Just above a whisper...

I was getting bad vibes from their tears, fear stirred in the pit of my stomach. I was already anxious about everything and now it even escalated more..

"what is that you guys wanna tell me? " I asked, in utmost fear..

All their snapped towards my direction, they all looked shocked and their expressions were terrifying me even more....

Momma got up and held my hands tightly, each passing minute my heart rate was escalating into higher speed..

"asfa... Humza! " she started but a loud sob escaped from her mouth..

I was shocked "what about Humza? momma Pls tell me! what is i?t he's In Malaysia momma, no need to worry! " I just kept rambling in fear..

She shook me and said which took my breath away " Humza had an accident and now he's battling for his life! " she said, just above a whisper in horror..

I stood their numb, I was no more in my senses, just one word I got was he's battling for his life..

Tears pooled from my eyes, it felt like someone has ripped my heart from my body, the pain which I'm feeling is uncontrollable, he's my life! if something happens to him then I'll be no more..

What about our baby? he doesn't even know about it, he has to comeback! I'm not leaving him go, he will be with me, he promised me! he'll never Broke his promise.

My lion never breaks his promise!

"no you're lying momma! I talked to him yesterday, he's fine! " I pleaded her to say it is true..

"no asfa! you need to be strong he arrived California today to give a surprise to you but --" Haan bro stopped in the middle..

I felt a tug on my hear,t he came back to surprise me, my heart melted for him even more..

Just three words left my mouth "where is Humza? " in a hoarse voice..

I don't even know, how they managed to bring me to the hospital. I didn't even know what just happened earlier? why my life had to be so complicated? when I thought that everything is falling in place! I will be happy again..