CHAP-46 HONEYMOON P-2

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

(AND DO WHAT IS BEAUTIFUL) HOLY QURAN 9:125...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

Countdown continues :2 (coz its a part 2)enjoy ;)

...........................................................

Asfa's pov :

"you didn't do that! " Humza said, in shock but I was grinning from ear to ear..

"oh yeah, I just did! " I yelled, back while laughing..

"Now who's gonna save you from me huh ?" he asked, me while bending to pick snow and making it a ball to attack, just like I have thrown at him earlier..

"nooo " I shrieked and began to pick snow because running was not an option, then we had a snow war he kept on throwing snowballs at me while I dashed it, but he held me tight and smeared my face with snow, we were laughing like mad people...

"Ok, stop

"Ok, stop.. stop.. sorry.. sorry! " I said in defeat, while clutching my stomach as it hurts from continuous laughing..

"so never mess with me darling! " he grinned, proudly..

While I smacked his arms then together we made a snowman and it looked so cute..

"what do we name him? " Humza asked me..

"Olaf !" I grinned sheepishly...

"yes my frozen queen! " he mocked me, then we both erupted in laughter..

After playing in the snow, we entered our cottage it was afternoon Time and we arrived here in the noon after we watched northern lights, last night..

We offered our salah then we ate our lunch and then we left for sight seeing and Humza took me to turku it was famous for the historical turku castle, well it is a museum now and after the visit to museum, we went to the the shopping Centre and we bought a souvenir as the reminder of our honeymoon, we bought hoodies for Humza, imad, bunny, Haan bro and for little munchkin and I selected pendant for all the ladies then we bought toys for Zain and I bought various things for all of us and Humza bought a coffee mug, of course! my collective husband...

we roamed around the market and we tasted various street foods and it was awesome, then in the evening we returned to our cottage and after keeping All the things in our luggage then completing our prayer, we settled on our bed holding hot chocolate with marshmallows in snow man form, while we were watching frozen as per my request