CHAP-6 GRADUATION DAY

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu ..

(WALA YAHZUNUKA QHAULAHUM) DO NOT LET THEIR WORDS SADDEN YOU.. HOLY QURAN 10:65..

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

........................................................................

Asfa's pov :

After the wedding we decided to leave and Rey got a call from arhaan bro that he will join us to flew back to California.

So we started packing and after that we reached the airport, there arhaan bro came with his friend and he bid goodbye to both except me, I don't know how to feel about that ?

We buckled up on the seats and bro sat next to Rey,  Both were busy in talking, teasing and having fights with each other, it feels so good to see them happy.

May Allah save them from evil eyes!Aameen..

  I stared at the clouds which looked like a cotton candy another mesmerizing creations of Allah...
Masha Allah! Alhamdulillah! allahu Akbar!

I took my diary

And started writing

And started writing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It hurt like a scar and
It feels like a war

Anybody can hear it from afar
Nobody can understand it
Because it's not happening
With my heart ajar

So
Have courage so that you can change not the world but yourself...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I closed my diary...

We landed in California in no time, Rey and bro left in their car to their home.

Imad came to pick me up, on seeing me his blue eyes lit up he hugged me tight and twirled me up in air.

"I missed you so much, sisto" he said while pouting..

"aww, my lill bro cheer up because I'm back " I said laughing while patting his back and he grinned  at me.

He never hide his emotions in front of me, I can read him like an open book but it's not the same if he's in others company.

We left for home in his love Lamborghini...