CHAP-31 TRAGEDY STRIKES

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu....

(SEEK HELP THROUGH PATIENCE AND PRAYER) HOLY QURAN 2:45...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

...........................................................................

Asfa's pov :

My body was numb, I couldn't feel anything anymore, Humza was telling me something but I couldn't understand anything and he shook me hard, then I came to my senses and tears were flowing freely and he wiped it, blinking back his own...

I wore my Abaya and I took my Niqab, he took the car keys and we rushed down towards the car! we settled on the seat and he hold my hand tightly to give me assurance! but I couldn't understand what did just happened! and he drove above the speed limits and we reached the hospital in half an hour,which was supposed to be an hour journey...

On entering the hospital, I straight rushed towards the OT and everyone was pacing forth and back,saffu was crying hysterically...

Imad was consoling her and bunny was silently standing! on seeing me..

"sistooo" she cried, more and I enveloped in her a tight hug

and she cried on my shoulders, I pat her back soothing her, but my own tears were unstoppable

Then, she was able to compose herself a bit, then I stood up and imad was looking like a lost child, I tap his shoulder but he hugged me tight and his sobs, were piercing my heart...

"nothing will happen to grandpa right?? " he asked, while sobbing..

"Insha Allah! he'll be alright now stop don't cry" I said, while my own voice was breaking...

Bunny neared me and hugged us and he looked, miserable...

"what happened to grandpa? " I asked, and Humza intertwined our fingers to assure me, he's aside...

"while he was coming back to home! he got into an accident, a car hit ours with uncontrollable speed and the driver was drunk, but the cop's arrested him and he's found guilty! but Mr Jones the driver also had severe injury and grandpa--- " imad's voice broke, while saying...

And the information brought me the old memories back, which haunted me everytime and I was shaking in terror and fear, but Humza was holding me ...

I just stood still, don't know whether to cry or laugh at my condition!! Humza just pulled me in his embrace, and my control broke I sobbed in his chest, my tears soaking his shirt completely, but he was rubbing my back and soothing me with his words, and I hold him tight! fearing he too will leave me someday...

He was cooing me sweet nothings and I was able to pull myself back together, and he cupped my face and wiped my tears..

"he'll be alright just pray for him ok !" he said, smiling sadly...