CHAP-21 NEW HOME

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu..

(SUFFICIENT IS FOR ME ALLAH) HOLY QURAN 9:129...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy.....

........................................................................

Asfa's pov :

While, we were seated on the living room! momma suddenly spoke..

"asfa and Humza listen to me patiently, ok!" she said, calmly..

We both, nodded "I know! you both are busy in your works and asfa your holdings is in San Diego, while we are in LA! so, nearly it takes 2:30 hour journey and Humza's new project is also there! so, I have decided something " she said..

I looked at him quizzically! and he too reciprocated the same expression as mine! then

"so, you both are moving to our penthouse! in San Diego " she dropped the bomb..

"before, you guys say something, I already arranged everything there, and you both are newly weds and you guys need your privacy! so, don't argue with me " she said firmly..

I looked at him and he smiled sadly! because no one can change her decision...

"but, I'll be missing you guys! I don't wanna go, pretty please!! " I pouted hoping it might work...

"no, BTW we are not very far from you, whenever you miss me! just come and visit us, ok" she said..

"but.. " Humza spoke..

"no buts, Humza just go with the flow, once your construction completes, you can comeback and end of discussion " she said smilingly..

"Ok momma " we said in unison..

Then, we headed to our room where all the maids were packing our bags and we took the necessary things and he too, was not So happy with the decision! but he obliged, anyway.

"are you OK na??" he asked, concerndly..

"I'm OK " I nodded

"I know! you don't want to leave from here, but I promise we'll return very soon, Now smile! " he said, cheering me up..

Then, I smiled "that's my lady!" he grinned and kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes at his gesture and indeed! it screams respect and love towards me..

Then, our bags were packed and I already informed grandpa, about our shifting and he was OK with the decision, he too agreed that it was the right thing...

We all roared towards our new home, in San Diego and everyone was happily chatting with each other and I too enjoyed with them, after our arrival! I looked at the penthouse..

It was a 58 Storey hotel and at the top, was their penthouse and it was beautiful and screams luxury... Then we entered...