CHAP-34 PRETENDING

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.....

(INDEED THE PATIENT WILL BE GIVEN THEIR REWARD WITHOUT ACCOUNT) HOLY QURAN 39:10...

...........................................................

Asfa's pov :

I was currently looking at Haan bro and Rey, who was feeding her! her favourite hazelnut ice-cream with extra chocolate toppings, while she was seated on his lap and she kept on blabbering about anything and everything...

She looked like a child with eating and chattering wholeheartedly, he kissed her temple lovingly! then he wiped her lips with the sleeve of his tees and she pouted! when the ice-cream was finished, he chuckled and kissed her pout, she rolled her lips inside and she was glaring at him, while he kept on peppering butterfly kisses on her cheeks, to calm her down....

I was admiring their love bond and I'd be lying if I say, I didn't envy her a little! I mumbled Masha Allah and smiled at them, while he scooped her in his arms and stood up from the Love seat she kept dangling her legs in air like a child, while he carried her to their room....

And, I suddenly missed my lion! tears welled my eyes, he used to take care of me just like bro! but I miss him so much and I don't know? if I'm going to survive without him....

I miss you so much! my handsome! Pls forgive me! I love you so much ..!!

I entered my room and It looked cold and empty! it was no longer warm and cozy, because he's not with me and when he said that, I hurted him like no other it hurt me more and now I couldn't do anything.....

I changed into humza's tee's, because I can't sleep without him and his smell is the only thing! which makes me calm and I feel like he has wrapped his arms around me....

I looked at the T-shirt that I'm wearing and I remembered our moment....

I brushed my hair and applied my moisturizer, then Humza came out towel drying his damp hair and his hair fell on his forehead making him look more hot and sexy...

Control your damn hormones... asfa! I scolded myself....

I climbed the bed and patted my pillow, he looked uncomfortable but still climbed the bed, then I snuggled myself in his arms tooking in his musky and earthy cologne and I sighed in content....

"what happened Humza? why you seemed to be uncomfortable? " I asked...

"it's nothing wifey, just sleep OK! " he said quietly...

"what's wrong Humza, Pls tell me? " I pleaded, with my puppy eyes....

He sighed "the problem is that, I don't have a habit of sleeping with my tee on and it's making me kinda uncomfortable but I know, you're not comfortable! so don't worry I'll get used to it! " he said in a go and his ears turned pink with embarrassment....

Yes! I'll be uncomfortable but I won't let him be uncomfortable too "you can remove it if you want, it'll not be a problem " I said shyly....

"it's OK I'll --" I interruptted...

"just remove it OK! I'm fine with it "I said, annoyed stifling my smile....

He grinned like a boy, who got his favorite candy....

He stood up and took off his tees in a swift and threw it somewhere in the room and I gulped inaudibly! Because he looked like a Greek god, who descended from Olympus...