CHAP-45 HONEYMOON P-1

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu..

(THE REWARD OF GOODNESS IS NOTHING BUT GOODNESS) HOLY QURAN 55:60...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

Countdown continues :2

........................................................................

Humza's pov :

I woke up to the ringing of the door bell, as I opened my eyes it came in directly contact with my sleeping Beauty. I quickly placed a kiss on her forehead and detached myself from her slowly and opened the door, it was room service whom had brought our breakfast..

I took it and quickly thanked him, then I placed it in the teapoy then I slowly sat beside my darling wifey! who was turned into a ball clutching the pillow tightly, I chuckled seeing her pouting face and I kissed her pout lovingly..

I still can't believe what happened last night, it was the best night for us not only I received my award but she completely gave her all to me by becoming mine and I would cherish her for my whole life, she was completely mine now! Just like I'm hers..

How many times I thank Allah! it'll be less, because he has blessed me with such a pure angel like her! for a sinner like me, I've gone astray, I've sinned all my life but my rab the almighty! the ever forgiving! has blessed me with her..

Alhamdulillah Ya rabbi!!

I looked at my sleeping angel, who was the most beautiful girl in the whole planet, she looked so cute and alluring in my shirt, heck! it suited her more than me ..

I still can't believe that! we became one the befallen night!!...

It was still like a dream to me!

I cupped her face in both of my palms and looked at her with so much love and affection, then I clasped my lips with hers delicately and it was an euphoric feeling, soon she started to respond my kiss and our lips moved in sync, she smiled against my lips shyly and I grinned at her..

"morning baby girl! " I said with mischief, while caressing her cheeks with the pad of my thumbs to which she leaned on my touch..

"morning to you too my love! " she said heartily and my heart skipped a beat! because she called me with an endearment, which I've been dreading to hear from a very long time...

I smiled at her wholeheartedly, she's so beautiful and mine!..

"wake up love, it's time for breakfast! " I said and she sat up, I carried her in my arms to the bathroom and she brushed and got fresh, then she came out and seeing her walking in my shirt gave not so good thoughts! it probably looked like a dress on her and she was looking so tempting! without trying anything!

Ahh! My little temptress! I thought sheepishly...

Humza's pov :

When I woke up by his kiss, I was pretty shocked seeing his ways to wake me up and everything that happened last night rushed into my mind making me blush like a tomato! and It was discomfiting for me to walk properly, as you know cough*cough*...

I looked at the mirror and I looked kinda different? in a good way! my cheeks were flushed and I had a glow which seemed to make me feel like a women Now! actually his women...

And I was smelling just like him, just the way I love and I sat beside him but NAAH! he pulled me on his Lap and fed me like a child and I fed him too..