Chapter 27

Rema - Bad Commando
🎶 Bow down and pray for mercy
Whenever you come near me
Girl wanna try come test me
But she can never tempt me
She wanna buy me Bentley
She wanna indirectly
Try to dey complicate me
Therefore I show no mercy 🎶
⚠️ Mature content ⚠️

Rema - Bad Commando🎶 Bow down and pray for mercyWhenever you come near meGirl wanna try come test meBut she can never tempt meShe wanna buy me BentleyShe wanna indirectlyTry to dey complicate meTherefore I show no mercy 🎶 ⚠️ Mature content ⚠️

Omniscient POV
Eniola gazed into the face of the man who meant a lot to her, it warmed her heart that someone else besides family cared for and cherished her. It scared her a little but she knew better than to doubt his love for her.
Felix leaned over and brushed his lips softly against hers, then again a little harder, and a third time, but more insistently.
There was a new feeling that he invoked in her soul, and she wanted more, needed it, couldn't live without it! The way he always kissed her made her feelings for him grow deeper every moment they spent together.
Those feelings flooded every part of her being. Eniola caught herself craving his kiss, his touch, his very essence! She just had to have him, absolutely all of him!
She wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him back to her lips in a grip that Felix knew he was powerless to overcome.
He let out deep sexy groans when she began to probe against his lips with her tongue.
"Damn, baby not that I'm complaining, you seem very needy today." He said out of breath until Eniola aggressively pulled him back humming into the kiss as she started unbuttoning the shirt he had on.
"Take it off" She ordered him.
Her kiss left him breathless. The two moved slightly away from each other and stripped till they were butt naked.
Almost instinctively, Felix's hand sought the soft round firmness of her breasts, and the hard pebble that was her nipple. He had to have that part of her under his hand.
Felix bent his head and took her puffy nipples into his hot mouth, teasing, sucking and biting down on the hard pebbles.
She wanted more the sexual stimulation of his mouth doing wonders on her breast she wanted him to do it some else that was aching painfully.
Eniola laid in the middle of his king sized bed and held her arms out in invitation for him to join her.
Felix crawled in next to her and snuggled up close. She raised her shoulders up so he could put his right arm under her neck. He resumed sucking her tits while he's free hand crept down to her stomach until it reached its destination as he started playing with her clit igniting a loud moan from her.
In the mean time, Eniola reached down with her left hand and began stroking Felix's hard dick she wanted a taste, it's been a while since her last fix of him.
She then turned in the bed so her head was next to his hips. She took his cock into her mouth and kissed, licked, and sucked on Felix's steadily growing manhood.
He had grown to something over 10 inches and was quite hard, thick and veiny.
Eniola sucked hard on the pink mushroom tip before she attempted to take him into her throat.
Felix lifted her hips and had her straddle his face. He then eagerly began eating her delicious pussy.
Her pussy's lubricating juices were soon flowing in abundance. She was shivering as an orgasm rushed through her body.
Eniola raised her head and begged.
"Oh my God Felix, please put it in me now!" She squealed loudly once another wave of orgasm hit her.
They both had huge grins on their faces as she again turned in the bed. She laid on her back and spread her legs wide enough for him to come in between her long sexy limbs.
"Felix, please give it to me hard. I want you to give it all to me." She begged almost sounding desperate.
Felix chuckled lowly 'My little sex addict' He thought to himself smirking at all the things he'll be doing to that delectable body of hers.
"It'll be my pleasure to please you in any way I can" Felix then settled between her legs and brought his cock up to her sopping wet pussy.
She reached down and moved the head of Felix's cock up and down her slit to spread their mutual juices.
She then placed his cock's head at the entrance to her depths.
"Okay Felix, give me that big fat cock" She said leaning up to kiss his lips.
He moved forward and pushed a couple inches of his painfully hard dick into Eniola's pussy.
"Oh, that feels so good, honey, keep going don't stop" Felix pushed two more inches deeper in her pussy.
"Can I cum in you, Enny?" He grunted out.
"Please, please yes. I want to have your baby, fill me with your cock and your cum" Eniola keeps on surprising him with her words tonight.
"I'll give it you you alright" Felix then slowly but steadily began stroking into her tight walls.
With each stroke he pushed more and more of his cock into her tight pussy.
Felix soon had all 11 plus inches of his cock in her clenched snatch.
He paused when he bumped into her cervix.
"Humph! Oh God, that makes me feel so full" Eniola said in between gasps.
"Are you alright, honey?" He asked worriedly.
"Yes! Please fuck me hard, I need it! Fill me with your dick and cum in me" She pleaded with him wantonly.
"Your wish is my command, sweetheart" With that Felix began giving Eniola full deep strokes in her eager pussy.
He bumped into her cervix each time he drove his cock into her hitting the same spot that had her going crazy.
"Humph, humph, humph." Eniola grunted each time his cock bumped into her cervix.
She began rocking her pelvis in response to each of his thrust.
She soon clamped her legs around his ass. Matching him thrust to thrust.
Faster and faster they thrusted their hips at each other.
As Eniola built toward an orgasm her breath became raspy and she tightly wrapped her arms around Felix's neck. She lifted her hips off the bed and cried out as a huge orgasm burst inside her body.
At about the same time, Felix drove his cock deep into Eniola's pussy and held it there. He felt his balls tightened his release was nearing.
"Here it comes, baby" He slammed deep into her cunt once more and came hard. He shoved deep into her depths and bathed her cervix with a load of hot cum.
Felix and Eniola lay connected together for some time before he slipped out of her flooded pussy. Cum and pussy juices flowed out of her sodden hole.
The young couple were sweating profusely, breathing impossibly hard.
Felix came in her so many times she could barely keep up with the numbers. It was the hot spurts of cum that set her off to her own orgasms.
Eniola's orgasm were so intense, her walls clamped around him and her back arched, almost like she had been temporarily paralyzed.
Steaming hot ecstasy coursed through their veins, and tears slid down her cheeks at the powerful feeling.
None of them could move when they were done, so incredibly exhausted.
Eniola didn't hesitate to welcome the tender way in which Felix covered her with the duvet, slipping his hand between them and rubbing on her swollen pussy. The after shocks were almost too much, and Eniola continued to cry and shake, pressing into and away from his hand at the same time, he continued until it was painful and there was no pleasure left, and then she collapsed falling into a deep slumber.
Felix laughed inward "I guess my cock put her ass to sleep" He said kissing her forehead and covering both of them as he fell asleep with his fiancée by his side.
The next morning, Eniola was the first to wake up, she took a shower did all the necessary body hygiene routine she does everyday before going downstairs to prepare breakfast for both of them.
She made french toast with powdered sugar on top, scrambled eggs, sausage links, turkey bacon, and fruit salad.
Eniola plated the food beautifully, placing the two fine china porcelain on a wooden tray along with two chilled glass of apple juice as she made her way back to her future hubby's bedroom.
She set the tray on the dresser, walking over to the bed. She woke him up telling him to go brush his teeth and come eat.
Felix's POV
After doing as requested from my darling, I entered the bedroom to see her on the bed waiting patiently for me.
I crawled into bed, kissing her lips lovingly.
She smiled beautifully handing me my plate and fork and be began eating the delicious food she made.
"God, I could get used to this every morning. Oh wait, I am because you're gonna be my wife very soon" I said before both of us bursted into laughter.
When we finished eating, Eniola collected the plates and glass cups going back downstairs to put them in the kitchen.
She came back to the room leaping into the bed sighing contentedly.
I put my hand into her pink curly mass of hair.
"That feels nice. Thank you" She said sitting back up.
"Felix, have you ever wondered why people wear their matrimonial ring on their left hand finger?" Enny asked gazing at the ring with a lovely smile.
"No. Tell me." I said getting curious of her answer.
"My dad once told me, that there is a path to the heart from that finger. I never truly understood his words until when you gave me this ring last night. Thank you" She turned her head to face me placing her palm on my cheek and leaned in rubbing our noses together.
"I miss my dad so much. Even though our relationship wasn't the best, he's still my father and I loved him with all my heart." Enny sounded like she would burst in tears any second from now.
So, I did what any supportive fiancé would do for his woman.
"Babe, I got an idea, why don't we go to Nigeria and I get to formally meet your step-mom and brothers and maybe visit your dad's grave if you'd like?" I told her with an hopeful smile.
Before I could comprehend what was going to say she jumped on me almost knocking the breath out of my system.
"Yes! Thank you so much" She said peppering kisses all over my face and neck.
"Well baby, I need you to start packing because we're spending a month there. Go get ready so I can take you home." Enny got off the bed her wild pink hair bouncing as she skipped to the bathroom in my light blue shirt.
I chuckled to myself laying back down on the bed, I grabbed the remote from the bed stand table and turned on the TV to watch the morning news.

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...