Mutual Dreaming || Part Two

Comenzar desde el principio

Draco leaves but turns around to see you standing at your door.

—Nice legs —he winks.

You blow him a kiss. He catches it and keeps it in his pocket and goes.

It's saturday morning now. You take a shower and get ready for your date. You put on a beautiful short strapless pink puffy dress with a denim jacket, and a beautiful pair of pink stiletto heels. You tie up your hair into a high ponytail and draw a perfect cat eye shape on your eyes. You enlarge your eyelashes with some mascara and put a pink bubblegum flavored lipstick on your lips. Finally, you spray your perfume on you neck.

It's almost 9:00 am, so you go to the Great Hall. You're very excited. Suddenly, you hear a group of girls gossiping:

—Did you see him? He looks really hot!

—Who will he be waiting for?

—Will he have a date?

—Let's wait to see.

You suspect that they're talking about Draco, but keep going on your way. As you get close to the Great Hall, you see this beautiful angel standing at the door:

 As you get close to the Great Hall, you see this beautiful angel standing at the door:

Draco stares at you and smiles. You smile back at him. You're rendered speechless by his changed appeareance and he feels the same about yours. It's the first time he sees you wearing makeup, a dress and heels.

He walks towards you, and into a blink, you find yourselves greeting each other with a peck on the lips. His hands on your waist and yours round his neck. His delicious scent of apple and mint drives you crazy.

You both blush and giggle.

—Wow! —He scans you up and down.

—Do you think it's too much?

—No, it's perfect! You look exquisite in this outfit! —You blush and smile.

—And you look extra manly today —you run your hands through his sexy chest—. So handsome in this suit. I like it! —He smiles and kisses your hand. You sigh.