Chapter Thirteen : March, March

Prince Johann confirms he is not in a relationship with Lady Stephanie Onassis and his relationship with Thyra Ajemian is not up for discussion.

——————

2,000,000 likes

2,000,000 likes

tessylovato It's not everyday you get @thyraa to design your wedding dress and also be your maid of honor. Thank you, Thyra for being an amazing friend and wedding planner for my big day. You guys I'm married!

View all 34,791 comments

thyraa You're welcome ❤️

——————

Johann did not fully remember how he'd gotten home last night when he woke up early the next morning with an almost dead phone battery. 

Not because he'd been drunk. 

But because he'd fallen into shock at what happened after Tessy's wedding. But somehow, he'd put his clothes back on and made his excuse to leave which she gladly accepted before falling to sleep.

He didn't really have time to dwell on it, but he felt extra awkward leaving his flat this morning. He knew he would be seeing her today and hope it wouldn't be awkward.

Johann jumped into his car and headed to Kensington Palace without thinking about it. 

But once he got to the Kensington Palace, it was all he could think about.

He walked over to William and Catherine's apartment as the door opened to reveal Harry and William walking out.

"Hey." Johann said.

"You has sex with her." William said, shaking his head.

"Shit, she already told you guys." Johann said.

"No, Meghan had to pick her up from the hotel cause she had no ride back to her flat so she put two and two together but you confirmed it for us." Harry said.

"What happened to just being friends? You don't have sex with your friends, Johann." William said.

"Would it be terrible if I blamed it on the alcohol?" Johann asked.

"Just admit, Johann." Harry said.

"Okay, I love her and I don't regret what we did last night." Johann said.

"So what does mean for Thyra and you?" William asked.

"I'm going to do whatever I can to get her back." Johann answered.

"Finally." Harry said.

——————

1,000,000 views

1,000,000 views

thyraa mood 👅💅🏻

View all 45,781 comments

——————

Thyra Ajemian Flaunts Cleavage In Skin Tight Black Latex Bodysuit On 'GQ'

Damn, Thyra! Thyra Ajemian looked hotter than ever on the new GQ Germany cover on Mar. 7. The stunning denim designer rocked a skin-tight black latex lace-up body suit on the cover, plus tons more sexy shots inside.

Is it just us, or does Thyra Ajemian seem to just keep getting hotter and hotter?! The billionaire beauty covered the Apr. 2018 issue of GQ Germany on March. 7, and the pics are so sexy that they're steaming up our computer screens!

On the cover, Thyra is rocking a super tight latex body suit that shows off every inch of her amazing curves. The lace-up detail in the front puts her amazing cleavage on full display and her luscious blonde locks tumble all the way down to her waist in carefree waves. So hot! Clearly Thyra was over the moon, posting the cover along with the message "My GQ Germany cover is finally out!!!! @gq_germany I'm so excited for this shoot!!!"

However, the pics inside the mag just get even sexier! The next pic she shared shows yet another black body suit with her breasts spilling out the side. She paired an edgy pink jacket covered in fringe with the look, plus some thigh-high black peep-toe boots. So cool!

Finally, Thyra goes for a third body suit, but this one is long sleeved and looks soft like a sweater while she sits perched on a sexy red car. Thyra gushed that the look made her "feel like a rock star." "I can't thank you enough for believing in me at times more than I believe in myself!" she said of the publication. We're glad she had such a great time shooting, because we're having a great time staring at the finished product. You go girl!

——————

6,901,791 likes

6,901,791 likes

thyraa My GQ Germany cover is finally out!!!! @gq_germany I'm so excited for this shoot!!!

View all 67,469 comments

gayaneajemian Hottie!

——————

1,581,781 likes

1,581,781 likes

thyraa I love my brother @troyajemian more than anything!!! We may get frustrated with one another at times. We literally are never apart so that's expected 😂 but I will always love him. No matter what 💜 nothing will break our bond. Nothing!

View all 23,911 comments

troyajemian 🥺🥺❤️