Chapter Twelve : A Day In The Sun

"Do you really think they will last as friends?" Catherine asked.

"Johann is popping up all over the media with Stephanie. There's no way Thyra will pursue him romantically if Johann is dating Stephanie. So, Thyra will remain his friend." Harry said.

"I doubt Johann will last being Thyra's friend. He was an idiot to suggest that they be friends." William said.

"I think we should have faith in him." Catherine said.

"Yeah, right." Harry said.

———

2,811,791 likes

2,811,791 likes

thyraa My sleepwear collection is available in Nordstrom nationwide 🎉

View all 3,718 comments

———

456,711 likes

456,711 likes

princessloveajemian My darling cousin thyraa threw me a surprise baby shower for my baby boy and it was perfect. Thank you so Tee for all the gifts and I cannot wait for my son to be here with us.

View all 1,711 comments

thyraa you're welcome, prinny and I cannot wait to meet my Godson ❤️

———

Thyra Ajemian Attend Dinner with Armenian President After Goddaughter's Baptism

Another country, another president for Thyra Ajemian to spend time with.

The billionaire heiress, continued her trip to Armenia on Tuesday night with a fancy dinner alongside Armenian President Armen Sarkissia.

In one photo, Thyra is wearing black dress, sat at the dinner table on either side of Sarkissia, who opted for a suit and tie. Thyra and Sarkissia posed together in another photo, standing in front of the insignia for Armenia.

A third photo showed Thyra and the president, 66, as they walked through a hallway together.

Thyra attended a baptism for her Goddaughter, Nicole Revan, on Monday morning at the Etchmiadzin Cathedral in Vagharshapat, Armenia.

———

2,000,000 likes

2,000,000 likes

thyraa 🥰

View all 2,000 comments

———

Lady Stephanie Onassis talks Prince Johann

Lady Stephanie Onassis Professes Her Love for Prince Johann in Rare Personal Interview: "We're in Love"

Stephanie Onassis is ready to open up about her fairy-tale love story.

It's no secret that the socialite and philanthropist isn't one to share too many details about her private romance with Prince Johann.

Stephanie may surprise some The Sun readers when she proudly proclaims to be in love with the royal family member.

That love story began in November of 2017.

"We're a couple. We're in love," she shared with the publication. "Johann is the man for me and honestly given his track record like his previous relationship with Thyra Ajemian, was very draining. But we're happy."

"But I admire Thyra, she is a good friend to the both of us. She is also an amazing woman for setting up Harry and Meghan."

While speculation continues in regards to if, when or where Prince Johann will pop the question to his leading lady, Stephanie is more than comfortable with where her relationship stands.

"We're happy with where we are and I honestly see a bright future for us."

———

"What do you think Thyra? Meghan asked as Harry, Johann, her and I were cake tasting for the wedding.

"I like them all." I answered.

"Thyra, you're distracted." Harry said.

"I'm sorry but I've been busy with my office releasing statements due to Stephanie's interview with The Sun and I've had to hire two extra bodyguards cause the paparazzi are getting worse." I said.

"I'm so sorry, Thyra." Johann said.

"It's okay, I just don't understand why she talk about me like that in her interview. I may did you approve it?" I asked.

"Oh God, no, I had no idea she was going to do that interview." Johann answered.