Chapter Fifteen : All Over The Media

****ARTICLES ****

Thyra Ajemian made a gorgeous maid of honor at the royal wedding

She looked as beautiful as always!

She served as Meghan's maid of honor.

Thyra Ajemian arrived at St George's Chapel wearing a off white flowing gown with long sleeves designed by Givenchy and she paired it with Jimmy Choo shoes.

She also had the most epic outfit change for the royal wedding reception.

Harry and Meghan's wedding hosted a wide array of celebrity guests — from the Beckhams to Oprah — and amongst them was Thyra's parents, multi-billionaire power couple, Sebu and Alexandria Ajemian.

Making the most major of outfit changes, Thyra stunned in a green Celia Kritharioti gown accentuated her svelte frame as the neckline showed off a little bit of her cleavage.

With her ombre locks styled in soft waves an a deep nude lip — and we think she totally rocked it!

But Thyra wasn't the only one to make a show stopping outfit change tonight. The bride herself changed out of her Givenchy gown from the ceremony and into a second wedding dress by Stella McCartney for the reception.

She debuted the silky high neck gown as she and Prince Harry departed for their big reception in a blue 1968 Jaguar convertible.

——————

2,000,000 likes

2,000,000 likes

thyraa I can't think of two people who are more deserving of true love, happiness, and a lifetime of both. You are going to write the next chapters of your life stories together and I cannot wait to read it. Congrats to some of my favorite people, TRH Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

View all 67,891 comments

username1 Hopefully the next royal wedding is Prince Johann and you🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

username2 You and Johann looked amazing next to each other in the wedding photos🥰

username3 you guys are a cute couple ❤️

——————

Is Prince Johann dating Thyra Ajemian again?

Apparently they've been dating three months already

There are rumours that Prince Johann could be dating Thyra Ajemian, with a report saying they've already been together two months.