Chapter One : He Misses You

"Where were you last night?" Kennedy, her personal assistant asks with mild concern.

Thyra tosses her hair and stands before Kennedy, and picks up her phone.

"Kennedy, sweetie, you work for him and the fact that you're keeping tabs on me to report back to him, is kind of like a slap in the face." Thyra answered as she scroll down her Instagram news feed.

"I'm sorry, but he misses you." Kennedy said.

"Of course, he does." Thyra said as she rolls her eyes.

"Do you miss him?" Kennedy asked.

"Kennedy, do you still want to have a job?" Thyra replied.

Kennedy makes a face and says nothing.

"That's what I thought. Now, can you do your job and pick up the files from my dad's office so I can go over them before the meeting tomorrow." Thyra said.

"Yes, Thyra." Kennedy said as she got up from the couch and grabbed her car keys and headed out the door as Thyra laid back on the couch.

Thyra closed her eyes when her phone vibrated and her phone lights up for another incoming notification.

She would have ignored it, but it has been the sixth time it lit up in 2 seconds. She suddenly felt a slight tinge in her heart, wondering if something happened.

Thyra took her phone and read the message.

It was from Meghan.

A sigh of relief, uncontrollably left her lips.

[Received] M&M♌️
Hello, Thyra!! Harry and I are engaged!! It would mean a lot to me if you would please be my maid of honor.

[Sent] Thea♊️
Congratulations! Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. And what about Jessica?

[Received] M&M♌️
Jessica won't be able to fulfill her duties as a maid of honor but she will be there for the wedding but Thyra, you're the reason, Harry and I are together. You've always been there, Thyra, You're so important in my life. I'd like you to be in my bridal party, As I say "I do," to the love of my life. I can't imagine marrying Harry, Without you standing near. So please say yes dear Thea, And fill my heart with cheer.

[Sent] Thea♊️
That was so corny, M. Fine, yes, I'll be your maid of honor.

[Received] M&M♌️
Yes! Thank you so much. Are you able to come fly out to London soon?

[Sent] Thea♊️
Why?

[Received] M&M♌️
We announce the engagement on Friday and we need to start planning immediately.

[Sent] Thea♊️
This Friday?

[Received] M&M♌️
Yes.

[Sent] Thea♊️
I'll be there Thursday night.

[Received] M&M♌️
Thank you and you can stay with Harry and I.

[Sent] Thea♊️
No, Thank you. I have a place there.

[Received] M&M♌️
You have a place here, since when?

[Sent] Thea♊️
Since forever.

[Received] M&M♌️
And you never came to visit me.

[Sent] Thea♊️
You know why I never came.

[Received] M&M♌️
He misses you.

[Sent] Thea♊️
See you Friday.

"So, is she coming?" Harry asked as Meghan put the phone down and faced the group in the sitting room.

"She agreed to be my maid of honor and yes, she's coming." Meghan answered as Johann's face lit up.

"That's good. She's staying here with you both, right?" Catherine asked.

"No, apparently she has a place here already." Meghan answered.

"I guess that explains why I didn't find her at the airport. She must have just went to her place then caught a flight the next day." Johann said.

"Thyra has always been a smart girl." Charles said.

"Hopefully, this wedding brings you both back together." William said.

"That's a lot of pressure to put on our wedding." Harry said.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince » A British Royal Family Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें