New on the Job

Request: These are so good ❤️I was wondering if you could do a Jayden x reader one please...and something along the lines of the reader being a new recruit and they don't get along?

Wow, I am kinda surprised that this is the first Jayden story. I hope you all enjoy this funny story! I apologize for not being too active, school started up again and I've been crazy busy.

WARNING: curses, violence/gun use

"You're hired!"

(Y/N) grinned with delight over the news of being Frenchie's newest bodyguard. They have been interested in joining the mob for a while, and finally, they got their chance. Frenchie, the smiling mob boss who joyfully told the recruit the news, widened her eyes with realization.

"Oh my mistake, doll. I forgot to tell ya who you will be working with," Frenchie looked over her shoulder and shouted, "Jay, will you be a sweetie and come in."

(Y/N)'s grin widened when she saw who she will be working with. The man walking in was tall, with a dark red suit that made him look cooler than he already was. Black glasses covered his frowning face, as he fiddled with a toothpick in his mouth. Frenchie stared at him, still smiling while ignoring the frown that continued to deepen on his face.

"Jay, this is (Y/N). They will be working with ya to...to protect me of course."

Frenchie laughed, which caused (Y/N) to laugh. However, Jay's reaction was a little different. He looked the recruit up and down, slowly while making (Y/N) start to chuckle nervously. He walked up to them, and spit the toothpick at their face.

"You're never gonna survive dollface."

The recruit's grin faltered to a deep frown, with Frenchie in the back chuckling nervously. "What did you say, punk?" Jay moved closer to the recruit, laughing off their petty threat.

"Just don't get in my way, ok?"

Before the recruit had a chance to tell Jay all the wonderful language they learned, Frenchie stepped between them. "Come on (Y/N), let me uh show you my office, k?" All the recruit could do was nod, because they were seething with rage. How dare he treat them like that? And on their first day too! (Y/N) turned to follow Frenchie, who was seemingly over the exchange of threats, and thought, "This is gonna be an interesting job."

Three weeks later

Throughout this time, (Y/N) and Jay have been involved in some...well, altercations to say the least. An example of one was in a Mcdonald's, which is what Frenchie was craving for some reason. She instructed (Y/N) to obtain a seat while having Jay stand close to her. As the recruit was leaving, Jay put his foot out and tripped them. 

Now, this was no ordinary trip, oh no. 

(Y/N) fell on top of a tray of food that a bored Mcdonald's worker was delivering to a table. Ketchup packets, fries, and burgers fell on top of the recruit, making their clothes slimy and covered in grease. The recruit quickly stood up and turned to see the lovely Jay chuckling evilly, while Frenchie tried to get napkins to clean the mess.

(Y/N) needed payback, and fast.

A week later, the three were walking to a meeting with everyone else in the mob to discuss the other mobs in the area. The recruit had a genius idea and quickly went into an empty office to plan it. They found a piece of paper, tape, and a marker. They decided to write Kick Me, on the paper and then planned to tape it on Jay's back.

Genius.

As (Y/N) finished writing the note, they walked out of the office, as nonchalantly as they could. After a minute or two, they found Frenchie and Jay, and as subtly as they could, taped the paper onto Jay's back.